US$114
Hampton.com
Free cancellation until 27/07
US$129
US$102
Quality Inn & Suites Columbus(Columbus)(Great Value!)
US$80
US$67
Courtyard Columbus West(Columbus)(Great Value!)
US$129
US$94
Courtyard
US$109
US$90
US$104
Red Roof Inn Columbus West(Columbus)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 27/07
US$70
All reviewslove seatroom was cleanstaff was very friendlyunitcolumbusrefrigeratorinterstate
Reviewed 10 November 2016 via mobile

For the price a very good hotel. Frt desk is great. Stayed 2 1/2 months. Quite and ckean.bad. my mattress was lumpy and turned up at the ends.I slept on other side sadand it was better.oover all enjoyed my stay

Stayed: November 2016, travelled on business
Reviewed 18 October 2016

I booked this room 10-12 thru 10-16 for it's location and price, it also have some decent reviews online so that also persuaded me to try a lower tier hotel this time around. My experience there was mixed. I can only speak for the room I stayed in room 103 but you can see they have spent some money in upgrades with new carpet, new wall paint, 21" flat panel t.v., microwave, fridge, granite slab counter top, reskinned bathtub. The sq footage for the room was good sized with love seat for 2.

Now the bad: The furniture is very dinged up and dated, every piece in the room needed to be sanded down and restained. Wood is still in good shape but if you want to impress your guest this might be something to consider down the road. The light fixtures also looked to be from to 70's maybe 80's, they were old and it showed. The bedding blankets looked old, sheets looked newer. I travel with my own pillow and blankets so I can't rate them for comfort. I don't understand why you would reskin the tub and keep the original cold and hot water knobs, just cheapens the look. Also there was spider web in shower that was there long enough to collect dust and turn into a cobweb. Dust hanged from bath vent, a piece was over 1/2" long also close enough that I could touch it with my finger while standing on the ground. If I can see it housekeeping can see it and walk past it each day. Is it really that hard to pull the cover and run it under some water and clean every few months? After seeing that I didn't even bother pulling the filter for the room air system to check and see what state it was in, just feared the worse. The room had a very funny smell I couldn't put my finger on. It wasn't musty, if I had to guess it was off-gassing from the newer looking paint. That smell alone will keep me from rebooking unless I am really looking to save some cash. Also it took 22 minutes (9:45am to 10: 07am) for the lady at the front desk to check in a guest and check me out. When she finally did get to me there was no smile, there was no "how was your stay" inquiries or anything like that. That is unacceptable on any standard. I travel quite a bit each year across the east coast and midwest so I feel comfortable making these statements based off prior hotel experiences.

You can see they spent some money and really tried so this kills me to knock them like this but I picked this hotel with help from online reviews so I want to make sure you get a fair picture when you spend your hard earned money.

Room Tip: ask to smell the room before booking if possible
  • Stayed: October 2016, travelled on business
1  Thank Rick M
Reviewed 25 September 2016

I wrote a highly negative review of this motel back in 2009, as it was a dangerous dump at that time. Since then, the motel has changed hands and the reviews have improved, so I decided to give it another chance as I needed a modestly priced room for one night. The new management has refurbished the place and gotten rid of the undesirable long-term residents. The motel is clean, and it felt reasonably safe. Towels and bedding are average to a bit above for a budget motel. Lots of food choices nearby, and easy access to/from the interstate. Provided that you have reasonable expectations for a budget motel, I think you'll be happy with this place.

Room Tip: Ask for a room close to the office.
  • Stayed: September 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 17 September 2016 via mobile

You get what you pay for. Cheaper is not better. The decor was outdated and everything felt dirty. As darkness approached I felt I was staying in a motel for vagrants! It appeared many of the guests were actually long term residents. Woke in the morning with red eyes. Not sure what caused it but within an hour of departing my eyes were back to normal. Needless to say I checked at early and found a much better hotel closer to where I needed to be.

Stayed: September 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 25 July 2016

I stayed at this property twice in a week. Both rooms were clean and in good repair. This hotel seems to have started as a Knights Inn, was a Motel 6 for awhile, then went back to Knights Inn. It is better than most Knights Inn with friendly front desk staff members. My first room seemed to be in with some long term residents, but the second room was mostly over-nighters. I thought the price was a bit high, but it was a bargain compared to other hotels in the area. It is close to eats and was easy to get in and out of despite being next to a freeway ramp. I'd stay here again, knowing that this is a budget hotel, and not expecting top shelf stuff.

Room Tip: I liked the 316 + side of the 300 building best.
  • Stayed: July 2016, travelled with friends
Neil P, General Manager at Knights Inn Hilliard/Columbus, responded to this reviewResponded 20 July 2017

Dear SenseIntoDollars,
Thank you for your review, and thank you for choosing to stay with us while here in town. I am happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay and that our staff was so helpful. Our entire team is committed to ensuring that all of our guests enjoy a clean, comfortable, welcoming lodging experience. We look forward to welcoming you back as our guest anytime.