Knights Inn Hilliard/Columbus
US$119
US$149
US$109
Hampton.com
Quality Inn & Suites Columbus(Columbus)(Great Value!)
US$67
Courtyard Columbus West(Columbus)(Great Value!)
US$97
HIExpress.com
US$106
US$100
Staybridge.com
Red Roof Inn Columbus West(Columbus)(Great Value!)
US$70
All reviewsnew carpetlove seatroom was cleanknobsupgradescomfortunitcolumbusinterstate
Reviewed 17 June 2017 via mobile

Less expensive than most hotels. Clean with cleaning agents smell. We stayed in room 103. The floors creak and so did the bed. The bathroom is very small with low shower head. The tv channels were fuzzy. Didn't sleep well. You get what you pay for.

Stayed: June 2017, travelled as a couple
Neil P, General Manager at Knights Inn Hilliard/Columbus, responded to this reviewResponded 20 July 2017

Dear Cstader,
Thank you for choosing to stay with us and thank you for taking the time to share your review. We sincerely appreciate the feedback regarding your stay and apologize for the inconvenience caused. I will be sharing your comments with both our management and maintenance staff members to have the issues you mentioned addressed. We hope to have the opportunity to welcome you back as our guest if you return to the area. Thank you again.

Reviewed 19 May 2017

Parking at the door. All rooms on 1st floor. Laundry facilities on premises (I didn't use or investigate). The room I had was a bed, love seat, coffee table, desk, fridge and microwave. No frills but very clean, bed very comfortable and pillows were fluffy. Did not encounter any staff other than checking in and out, however, they were very friendly. It was a little noisy as it is near the interstate but the heater/fan unit helped drown out the noise and I soon got used to the noise. It was nice to find a hotel in such great shape that was such a good value. I would stay there again if I were in the area. Several restaurants are within walking distance.

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled on business
Neil P, Manager at Knights Inn Hilliard/Columbus, responded to this reviewResponded 20 July 2017

Dear Heather,
Thank you for choosing to stay with us, and thank you for taking the time to share your review. We are happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay. We hope to welcome you back as our guest again anytime.

Reviewed 12 May 2017

Personally Love These Single Story Drive-Up Room Motels . No Noise from Upper Rooms and Easy Unloading and Loading . Great Motel for an Overnight Stop if Traveling through Columbus . Room was more than Adequate for the Budget Price Paid . Also Dog Friendly .

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled on business

Dear Michael,
Thank you for your wonderful review and feedback, we sincerely appreciate it! I would also like to thank you on behalf of our entire team for choosing to entrust us with your lodging needs. We would gladly welcome the opportunity to welcome you back as our guests anytime. Thank you again!

Reviewed 2 May 2017

Front desk staff were distracted and messed up my credit card. Not very knowledgeable on how to do things or about the area. Makes a difference when you do not feel appreciated. I liked being able to park right in front of my room.

• Stayed: April 2017, travelled solo

Dear Joeyr599,
Thank you for taking the time to share your experience at the Knights Inn Hilliard. Please accept our apologies for not meeting your expectations during your stay. Your valued feedback highlighted areas for improvement that we have shared with the front desk team in an effort to improve our service.
We hope you choose to stay with us the next time you visit the area, so that we may better demonstrate our commitment to delivering an experience that not only meets but exceeds your expectations.

Reviewed 23 November 2016

When we arrived at Knights Inn, the staff was nice, but not very informative about the surrounding area when asked. When we got into our room, the bedroom appeared clean, but the beds were as hard as bricks. We honestly could have bounced golf balls off of them. The discomfort was unbelievable.
Following that, around 12am, my husband got up and saw baby cockroaches crawling around in the garbage can by the bathroom. Words can not put into detail the disgust associated with seeing them.
Our hot water for the sink was actually labeled as cold. It took me attempting to get water, to figure this out. I washed my hands with cold water until this was realized.
The overall feel for the place was just not good. When we checked out and informed the lady at the front desk that there were cockroaches in the room we stayed in, her response was "That's gross! I'll tell my manager when she comes in at 9am. Since you booked the room with a third party, there isn't anything I can do about the charges you accrued during the stay."
This is a place I will be sure to avoid in the future.

• Stayed: November 2016, travelled on business