“A sub to go to watch the game”
Review of Steak Escape

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Steak Escape
Ranked #78 of 143 Restaurants in Hilliard
Reviewed 9 October 2016

Stopped by to get a carryout sub to eat while watching the Saturday afternoon football games. I decided on the the "Greast Escape" 12" sub and a large order of fries. The fries we fresh and well cooked. Not quite as good as 5 Guys fries, but not as expensive either, but perfectly acceptable fresh cut and cooked fries. The sub itself was good. I wouldn't call it great, but good and the price was reasonable. The staff was efficient and friendly. The store appeared clean and well maintained. I'll likely return. My only comment is that I visited this location when they first opened, but when I tried to return again later, they had closed down. Apparently that closure was only temporary but it was difficult to tell from the outside as they have dark tinted windows and for the past year I honestly thought that they were still closed.

Reviewed 28 July 2016

This is an excellent place for subs and fresh cut fries. Dining room is small but it's rarely crowed so it's not much of a problem. The food is always cooked fresh and the staff is very friendly. Drive through is fast and food is always hot.

Reviewed 2 June 2016 via mobile

While they aren't as popular as some of the other chains in Hilliard, I will say they deliver great results.

The ingredients were fresh, hot, and loaded with flavor. Price wise they were about average.

I would recommend this place if you're tired of the typical restaurants around. It's technically fast food (order in line and take your food to your seat. Somewhat like Chipoltle).

Reviewed 19 March 2016 via mobile

So we're in the start of travel soccer season. We were in Vegas last weekend, and in Cincy tomorrow. And since I still haven't made it to the grocery store, carry out was inevitable.

And sometimes, what we're craving are great hand cut, salty fries with vinegar and a ooey gooey cheesy steak sandwich.

Add a drive thru and super sweet and awesome people serving, and it's just about as perfect as you can get.

If I coulda, I would have rated them 4.7. With just a minor deduction for a longer than usual wait in the drive thru. But she did give us extra fries though.

Stop by and support this local spot. They support our community and our local food bank.

Reviewed 22 May 2014

Very fast service and high quality on a Saturday afternoon. Everything seems fresh and the portions are ample. Will be back.

Been to Steak Escape? Share your experiences!