“Great Secret in Holland”
Review of Bobby V's American Grill - CLOSED

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 5 April 2013

My husband and I always drive by this place but never stop... Well we stopped the other night and it was Awsome!! He had the perch and I had the turkey rubin. Everything was good. The staff were very friendly and the waitress was on her game. Food came quick and refills were always at our table... We'll definatley be back to try other things on the menu!!!

Reviewed 30 March 2013

Friday night dinner around 7:30 - 8:00 good time to have a nice relaxing dinner. My wife and I had different seafood dinner and they were great. The meau is short which is nice because you will not spent too much time to figure out what you want to eat. The lighting is in a relaxing stage and the waitress was very helpful and friendly. The price is very reasonable.

Reviewed 11 February 2013

We have eaten at Bobby V's before and had really good meals and then some mediocre, but the Mac and Cheese is usually RIGHT ON... not this night. It wasn't as creamy and "cheesy" We had one person order the cube steak, they didn’t have the ingredients to make the demi glaze? It was a weekend?? It wasn’t busy which I thought was strange also. The service was slow, I think the bartender was serving as a waitress also. Not sure what was going on but it wasn't a good night in the kitchen. We will try it again … I like the burger nights on Monday.

Reviewed 22 September 2012

We frequently go to Bobby V's for lunch or dinner. Small but very friendly and clean. The food is always good and the prices are reasonable. If you're in Springfield Township and can find Airport Highway, I recommend you give it a try.

Reviewed 22 May 2012

We just went to Bobby V's based on a referral from a friend. The service there is really fast and the waitress was great. I had a simple burger and fries, my wife had the haddock. You can't find much haddock around here so it was a surprise. I wish I had ordered it. I took a taste of it and it was delicious. Don't get me wrong the burger was great as well. If you want good home cooked food and a very decent price, this is the place. The only complaint I would have is that they seem to be all about table turn around rather than a relaxing dinner.