“The Biggest Prime Rib”

Cuisines: Steakhouse
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

I still think about this place often because the prime rib is awesome. This visit was several months ago but I am already plotting my return. This is a great place for a romantic meal. The ambiance is great. The lighting is dim and the set up feels a little sophisticated. The presentation of the food is also pretty nice. I shared a 2 lb prime rib with my date. It was cooked to perfection and seasoned generously. It was very good but it was also the prettiest cut of meat that I have ever seen. My only issue was the stuffed mushroom that I had as an appetizer. It was kind of unpleasant. The stuffing was thick and tasteless.My salad and entree were awesome. I know now to choose wiser for my appetizer next time.

Reviewed 16 February 2018 via mobile

We went on Valentines Day. We were about 1/2 hr early for our reservation but they were still able to squeeze us in early. Everyone was very nice and professional. We had Very Old gift cards and they were still able to honor them which was awesome as we had splurged that night getting the loving couple special which included the elephant rock lobster tail and 20 oz steak. What’s nice is the dinner came with a salad and a side. Expensive steak houses usually have everything al a cart and Angry Bull doesn’t do that. The seafood chowder was really good as there were big chunks of lobster, shrimp and clams in it. Holly took care of us even though the restaurant was packed and was able to give us great service. We will be going back again!

Reviewed 2 February 2018

The first time I dined at the Angry Bull Steak House, I did not get a good first impression. That was over 20 years ago. I ordered lobster tail that was expensive and it had a bad smell.

We decided to return and dine with friends this past weekend. We were seated in the bar area and it was not noisy as some patrons suggested, but this was due to dining on a Sunday and there were no patrons at the bar.

I ordered a Delmonico steak and my husband ordered salmon. Both were excellent. My steak was large enough to take half home.

I highly suggest dining at the Angry Bull Steak House when you are in the Huron area.

Reviewed 26 January 2018

I've been to this place several times since my last review. This used to be one one of my favorite haunts. The last 3 visits it has been very loud. If you get seated in the bar area, you may be subjected to very loud drunk people as we were. It was borderline ridiculous and no employee/staff were making any effort to keep things to a dull roar.

This evening I ordered the prime rib. It was brought out luke warm or barely warm. It had an odd consistency almost mushy. It was also very bland. I requested a new one and they brought out one that was warmer but with the same bland problem and texture. Didn't finish it as about half way through I thought "I am not enjoying this." Someone from the kitchen came out and apologized. My side was a very small salad, which I thought there must be a shortage of lettuce in Ohio or something. The brussel sprouts were undercooked and bland. By this point I was pretty miffed. My dinner was ruined and no comp, no offer of anything for my pain and suffering. After paying our bill I left. On the way out one of the female bartenders was walking out of the bar area. She looked in a daze and nearly barged into us as she walked past. My wife and I both said "excuse me" and she just kept on going. Not sure whats going on here but something is amiss. I hope they get it back to where it once was. Interior needs updates badly. That is all.

Reviewed 13 January 2018

Crazy busy on New Year's Eve but the staff was friendly and efficient. I had the filet and my husband had the prime rib. Both were cooked perfectly and had amazing flavor. I love their homemade celery seed dressing on the salad and the cherry butter for the bread. We did not do dessert but the desserts looked pretty amazing.

Been to Angry Bull Steak House? Share your experiences!