All reviews cookies double tree room was clean restaurant staff fitness center hot tub great place to stay very nice hotel staff was friendly outdoor pool convenient location the winking lizard nice stay waffles cleveland highway convention
Reviewed 14 March 2018 via mobile

Great hotel staff clean room helpful staff I stayed in 408 fresh smell would stay again !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Plan to visit again next month for a family getaway hope it’s the same as last time keep up good work housekeeping!
Ok

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 11 March 2018 via mobile

My husband and I stayed for a business trip. Loved the cookies and the staff was incredibly friendly and helpful. Tons of restaurants are nearby. The app for Hilton digital key isn’t that great. Wasn’t what I expected for a double tree but the property wis beautiful.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 9 March 2018

Overall it was a very nice stay and the staff was very friendly. I was disappointed that free breakfast wasn't supplied at this price. The bonus was that there are plenty restaurants and shops around the hotel.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton
Reviewed 3 March 2018 via mobile

I love this hotel. The staff is very nice and I love the chocolate chip cookie. It is very convenient to both my Mom and my brother's home. I also like the fact that the hotel is very close to several good restaurants for lunch or dinner.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 1 March 2018

I've stayed here multiple times over the past few months while visiting a client nearby. There are a number of options in the area, but I'm always happy when they put me at this property.

First, the team: I've found them to be quite kind and helpful, particularly Azalea (so friendly!) and Tom. I've used their shuttle service quite a few times, and the drivers are great.

The complimentary breakfast for Gold and Diamond members is great - they'll customize any egg order for you (even poached!), and there's a wide variety of fresh food. The people who cook, clean, and host are also wonderful - I felt like the host was personally invested in me enjoying my meal!

Shula's can be a little hit-or-miss, just because in my experience, they're not always open until 11p if it's dead. That's not a huge problem, though, because there's a Winking Lizard across the street that's open late.

This isn't a luxury property by any means, but they don't market is as such. Very solid choice in the area!

• Stayed: February 2018, travelled on business