US$127
US$77
US$71
ComfortInn
US$129
Red Roof Inn Cleveland - Independence(Independence)(Great Value!)
US$63
Hampton.com
US$134
US$127
US$119
All reviewscookiesdouble treeshula's restaurantroom was cleanrestaurant stafffitness centerhockey tournamenthot tubgreat place to stayvery nice hotelstaff was friendlyconvenient locationbreakfast buffetnice stayomeletclevelandhighway
Reviewed 3 May 2018 via mobile

Looked nice on the outside, lobby nice. Had to wait to check in twice. Only 1 person working, with a full hotel. Room was okay, bathroom, another story. Found hair in the shower, bench in shower had a large slit in it. Very noisy refrigerator that when it cycled, woke me up. Need to check rooms before assigning guests. Also, 1st floor room, with Windows that looked like they were never cleaned. Need some appearance work here.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Sharon H
Jason E, General Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Cleveland-Independence, responded to this reviewResponded 14 June 2018

Thank so much for the feedback regarding your recent stay with us. We're sorry that we did not impressed you during this visit. We will definitely share your comments with our team to make improvements in particular regarding the cleanliness of the room. We promise to take the necessary steps to improve and hope you the opportunity to visit us again in the future.

Best,

Jason Elo

Reviewed 30 April 2018 via mobile

The front desk here is very friendly and helpful. Pool was nice and warm and the area clean. I love Shula's here. My only complaint is the hours of the restaurant. On the paper insert about the hotel that comes with your key states the restaurant is open until 10pm on weekdays, as well as on the website, but the sign in from of the restaurant says 9pm, and that is also what the front desk told me when I called. The conflicting information is confusing. Also I feel 9pm is early for the restaurant to close.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 25 April 2018

A clean, comfortable hotel in a nice location. The check- in staff were very friendly and helpful. The hotel is set in a small town-type suburb, just quiet enough, but close to many restaurants and stores.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton
Reviewed 20 April 2018

This was my first trip to this hotel. During my stay I was sick. Chelsea Ford went above and beyond her job title to make me feel so much better. She understood how to assist my needs. She is an employee that every company should have. She made my stay. Collette Mitchell also went above and beyond to explain how i could get Chelsea recognized. She was excited for her fellow employee and spent the time with me to get me the correct information. She made a statement that they are all one here working as a team and was excited to see Chelsea be recognized. Amazing in itself that another employee was happy for another. These ladies are wonderful at what they do and their customer service was greatly appreciated. I would come back here simply on that.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 15 April 2018 via mobile

Typically I find the Double Tree line to be a little nicer than the typical Comfort Inn or Hampton Inn, but this was not the case for this hotel. Amenities and location are good but the rooms themselves needed a good bit of TLC. Rather outdated for what I had expected. All-in-all the room rate was not that bad for business travel but do not think ill visit this hotel in the future.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled on business
Miri L, on behalf of management at DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Cleveland-Independence, responded to this reviewResponded 25 April 2018

Dear 11mmc11

Thank you for staying with us at our hotel. We appreciate your candid review of our property. New perspectives about our hotel and our guestroom appearance help us make improvements to our guest experience on an ongoing basis. Please share any additional comments or suggestions with us any time.

Miri L.