US$107
US$139
US$144
Sheraton.com
Savings alert! 22% below average rates

The price you found is 22% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$184/night.

See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 13 March 2018

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Days Inn
Mihir P, Manager at Days Inn by Wyndham Kent - Akron, responded to this reviewResponded 16 March 2018

Reviewed 12 February 2018 via mobile

This an average affordable hotel. The room looks clean the bed was comfortable plus it includes breakfast ,everything was going good until I check my bank account the same night I check in it had two pending charges from the hotel for a one night stay, I went to the front desk to ask the gentlemen and he just told me one would be charge and the other one would disappeared to no worry. The next day when I checked out I received my receipt with one night charged but when checked my bank transactions I noticed both charges went through my wife call the hotel to see why I was being charge two times the receptionist told her she would tell her manager to check and call her back he never did,so she called again the next day and the same lady answered and told her he already knew and he would handle it its been 4 days already and the manager has not had the courtesy to called back and tell us what happen would there be a solution or not so disappointed...

Stayed: February 2018, travelled on business
Mihir P, Manager at Days Inn by Wyndham Kent - Akron, responded to this reviewResponded 15 February 2018

Sir/Madam

We Have only charged you once, the other similar charge is just the authorization. Authorization usually gets released within 5-7 business days depending on your financial institution. Please have your bank call us and we will gladly resolve this issue. We are very sorry for your inconvenience.

Reviewed 4 January 2018

This is a budget hotel, and when looking at a budget hotel I think it's important to keep that value in mind. Things that are outdated and a bit run down are not of much concern, but there are still some things I expect.

I was pleased to see this Days Inn scored high in the two things that are most important to me, both of which are sometimes lacking in a low cost hotel; My bed was clean and comfortable, and the shower was hot and had great pressure. Also, the hair dryer was powerful and hot which is unusual and a nice surprise. The staff was friendly, though not overly so.

Unfortunately, basically everything else was below my standards even for a budget hotel. Cracked paint, old run down furnishings and a very lacking breakfast didn't bother me much considering the great value of my room - But I can't overlook the serious lack of maintenance and some questionable cleanliness.

There was drywall dust (or at least that is what it looked like) on most surfaces in my room. Behind the fridge/tv was excessive drywall dust, carpet separated from the wall, and even some stray trash (receipts and paper scraps.) There was a bit of foodstuffs stuck to the wall near my bed. All shiny surfaces in the bathroom area were covered in streaks. There must have been a new sink counter installed, because it still had all of the wipe-away writing/item SKUs written all over it in clear view. The toilet seat was urine stained, and the fridge smelled rather questionable.

The internet was barely functional for the first day of my visit, down for several hours and slower than dialup when it was functioning - but luckily was in slightly more reliable shape for day two, though still with brief outages. Unfortunately, none of the outlets near the desk worked so I ended up having to work from the bed.

My favorite part, I think, was the complimentary grooming supplies which included two bottles of shampoo, lotion, and soap. I thought they had mistakenly given two bottles of shampoo instead of a bottle of conditioner, and asked the gentleman in the lobby for conditioner. He responded "We don't do conditioner, but there is lotion." I have to admit, while not a massive deal, that whole situation just had me a bit baffled.

While I would not cringe at the idea of staying here again based on the price, I'd definitely consider my other options first.

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Days Inn
Mihir P, Manager at Days Inn by Wyndham Kent - Akron, responded to this reviewResponded 23 January 2018

Katy
Thank you very much for taking time out of busy schedule to give us through and detail review. We are currently under renovation. We will address the housekeeping issue asap. Internet and TV services also went through major upgrade, as you were aware of the spectrum going digital, ups and downs was due to that reason.
Again thank you very much for detail review. we work very hard to make each and every guest stays pleasant and comfortable.

Reviewed 3 January 2018

Pretty average hotel. Looks like some renovation going on by the pallets and debris in the parking lot. THEY DON'T PLOW THE PARKING OR ACCESS ROAD. I GOT STUCK AND HAD TO BE PULLED OUT.

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled on business

Ron
We are extremely sorry for your inconvenience on your recent stay with us. We will address these issues swiftly.

Reviewed 3 January 2018

Decent room but disappointing wifi service. Broken TV remotes (we tried two, both did not work) and loud heater. Overall, needs a face lift, but not awful for the price.

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled as a couple

Becky
We are extremely sorry for your inconvenience on your recent stay with us. We are currently under renovation and apologize for your inconvenience.