Holiday Inn Express Logan(Logan)(Great Value!)
US$166
US$114
TripAdvisor
  • Pool
TripAdvisor
No availability for your dates from these sites
All reviewsdirect tvthe kitchenfire pithot tubtwinchannelsswingbedroomwinter
Reviewed 28 October 2016

my husband and I have stayed here twice now. both times in the trail. first time as a couple and then we took our family back. We love the place and will return. It is secluded and you are left alone to your privacy. I did see some dust on a couple of things-but hey not any worse then I do in my own home.. haha.. The grill burner was rusted and wouldn't burn to it's full potential, but we take our own rack to put over an open fire to cook anyways. And from the time we were there last year alone, there were many updated changes this year. We love it there.

• Stayed: October 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 14 September 2016 via mobile

We recently stayed in The View cabin for 3 nights. You could tell that it was only service clean and hadn't been deep cleaned in awhile- we were not aware that the bathroom was in the bedroom- which made it awkward- the shower was not tall enough to take a comfortable shower- shower head was lucky to be 5ft tall. Mattress was absolutely terrible- extremely hard. The tv was old and had a bad picture. They had direct TV but couldn't watch hardly any of the channels. Other then, it was a nice stay- located near many attractions.

Stayed: September 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 9 August 2016 via mobile

We stayed in the Trail cabin and there were lots of cob webs, the refrigerator and hot tub was dirty and stove burners did not work. We left a day early and won't be returning. Not a very inviting place.

Stayed: August 2016, travelled with family
3  Thank me m
Reviewed 4 August 2016 via mobile

Place is not clean ! Mattresses are nasty and ripped. Couches were disgusting! Mouse poop and food under the cushions. I totally understand you're in the country and you're going to have mice and spiders and bugs and what not but clean it up !!!!! We did not even use the them ! and there is lots of spiders and some other kind of bugs in the cabin so wash everything b4 you bring it in your house !!! These may be newer cabins but not clean !

Stayed: July 2016, travelled with friends
2  Thank Ashley R
Reviewed 24 July 2016 via mobile

My husband and I stayed in The View. Not extravagant but exactly what we needed for a private romantic get a way. Quaint cabin tucked in the woods- secluded and private. Hot tub and deck provide get views of the woods. Close to restaurants and hiking at Hocking Hills.

Of note, best set up for two. Queen bed with a bunk above that is sized for a child. Shower is a bit small and short. Importantly, toilet is right next to the bed (no door). Was not an issue as you could close bedroom door for privacy from main room.

Stayed: July 2016, travelled as a couple