“Standard Mom-And-Pop Restaurant”

Bush's Restaurant
Ranked #25 of 43 Restaurants in Logan
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 21 October 2017

I don't know that I would call this the BEST home-cooked food in the world, but it was good. I'd consider eating there again. The cheeseburger was just okay, nothing special. The fries were pretty good. The restaurant itself is definitely in need of some renovations and repairs. The women's bathroom stalls are short enough that I (at 5-foot-4) stood an entire head above the top of the stall. Thankfully, I was the only one in there!!

Date of visit: October 2017

Reviewed 27 July 2017

This little diner was ok. Was disappointed when my cheeseburger arrived and it was just a frozen patty. Salad was a little limp. But the staff was very friendly and accommodating.

Date of visit: October 2016
Reviewed 22 March 2017

Lots and lots of choices of dishes that are at the heart of diner dining. Nothing fancy but the food is good, the servings are large and the price is right. Friendly service is a definite plus.

Date of visit: March 2017
Reviewed 14 February 2017 via mobile

Stopped in while back "down home" I ak 50yrs old, my mom waitressed there when I was 10. Pie board was the same, set up the same. Food was good, service was friendly. Nice quiet mid day sunday lunch.

Date of visit: February 2017
Reviewed 22 October 2016 via mobile

Good local restaurant for breakfast. Wish we ate lunch instead of breakfast. Food and price were good but the lunch and dinner special looked great. Overheard Customer from North Carolina had ordered pies and was waiting for them before he drove back. Must be some great pies

Date of visit: October 2016

Been to Bush's Restaurant? Share your experiences!