“Such a great Sunday morning breakfast!!”
Review of Bob Evans

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Bob Evans
Ranked #12 of 42 Restaurants in Logan
Reviewed 26 May 2016 via mobile

We stayed in Hocking Hills for my daughter's wedding and were going out for a Sunday antiquing session. We'd seen these restaurants all over Ohio so we had to stop for breakfast. I am so glad we did. First a HUGE SHOUT-OUT to Becky! She is amazing..not just as a waitress but as a human being! Such a sweetheart! She heard I had two grandkids and made sure I had cookies to take to them and coffee to go for us for the road! The breakfast was amazing and so inexpensive! Wish they were out west!!

Reviewed 23 April 2016

We always get a good breakfast and great service here. The coffee is always freshly brewed and our meals have always been good. We stop here often when in the area.

Reviewed 22 March 2016

Pretty standard Bob Evans; my potato soup was "crunchy" (not the greatest) .... but the salad is fine; and hubby's meal was fine. Waitress was very good.

Reviewed 8 February 2016

We ordered to go items, it was quick and yummy! Check you bag, they didn't give us napkins, forks, spoons, knives. Probably just an over site however, we had to be creative with one plastic knife we found!

Reviewed 4 February 2016

we stopped here because we were hungry. im not usually a huge fan of bob evans. they were efficient, new menu, clean and i was happy with my choices. they looked so crowded when we parked, but there was plenty of tables available

Been to Bob Evans? Share your experiences!