Hyatt Place Cleveland/Lyndhurst/Legacy Village
US$89
US$85
US$116
TripAdvisor
All reviewsgreat locationfront deskshopping and restaurantswalking distancecheesecake factoryfew issuesstay there againthe sofa bedrooms are spaciousbathroom doorparking garagehousekeeping staffvery nice hotelminute drivemorning breakfastfree breakfastenjoyed our stay
Reviewed 29 March 2018

The hotel room was not clean, large red stain on floor that looked like blood. I was told it would be cleaned but had to throw a towel on it during my entire stay. There were several hairs in the shower and the bathroom walls had stains and splatters. Overall I was surprised, since this was a relatively new hotel.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hyatt Hotels
TeamConcord, Manager at Hyatt Place Cleveland/Lyndhurst/Legacy Village, responded to this reviewResponded 30 March 2018

Dear 728armandod, thank you for being our guest and for sharing your concerns with your review. We sincerely apologize that your room was not serviced and cleaned as promised, and for the disappointing stay. Please be assured your concerns have been communicated to our housekeeping director and the stain on the carpet has been addressed along with your other observations. Thanks again for your feedback and we hope to have you back soon for a much improved overall experience.

David Kingsley

Reviewed 21 March 2018

We stayed in the hotel 12 nights. The suite had no utensils dishes or glasses. When we arrived, the room had a list on the counter made by an employee of the defects in the room. None of the items were resolved. The bartender is unapproachable and angry looking. He was rude on the phone. I asked for glasses and utensils and he gave me the minimum. Visited the restaurant for lunch at 2:00 pm and the bartender said the chef didn't come in until 3:00. I notified the front desk that we needed housekeeping after noon daily. Housekeeping missed several days of cleaning. The cleaning attendants did a poor job each day. They looked and acted unprofessional. Talked to the housekeeping manager but nothing changed. The hallway on our floor had a smell of sewer gas. I notified the front desk but it was never resolved.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
TeamConcord, Manager at Hyatt Place Cleveland/Lyndhurst/Legacy Village, responded to this reviewResponded 22 March 2018

Dear ajsiena, thank you so much for your review and for choosing us for your extended stay. We would like to start by offering you our apologies for the inconvenience caused during your visit. Key goals at our hotel are to provide outstanding service, and to respond to a guest's needs in a timely fashion, so we apologize that we fell short of this. We have shared your observations with our entire management team, and they have taken immediate steps to improve our services across the board. We hope you will consider a return visit to our hotel the next time you are in the area so we can provide you with a much better stay.Thanks again for being our guest and safe travels.

David Kingsley

Reviewed 10 March 2018

It was a beautiful new hotel but they have bed bugs and are doing nothing to fix the problem. Don’t stay there unless you want bed bug bites and the possibility of bringing bed bugs home with you. Run from this place.

• Stayed: February 2018, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hyatt Hotels
1  Thank annadeeds
TeamConcord, Manager at Hyatt Place Cleveland/Lyndhurst/Legacy Village, responded to this reviewResponded 14 March 2018

Dear annadeeds,

Thank you for being a guest in our hotel. We were extremely sorry to read about your experience. We follow the most rigorous industry standards when it comes to the cleanliness of our rooms, and pest control, but the room you occupied will be professionally inspected and treated as a precaution. Thank you again for bringing this to our attention, and we hope to welcome you back soon.

Best,

Reviewed 22 February 2018

It was our first time to this hotel. The staff member who checked us in was super nice and even upgraded our room because it was my birthday! The room was amazing, bigger than some apartments! Full kitchen, dining area, living room, big bathroom, and extra large bedroom. Everything was very clean and we truly enjoyed our stay. Kudos to the staff!

• Stayed: February 2018, travelled as a couple
TeamConcord, Manager at Hyatt Place Cleveland/Lyndhurst/Legacy Village, responded to this reviewResponded 23 February 2018

Dear Patti S.,

Happy belated birthday! Thank you for choosing to stay with us and posting your wonderful review. We appreciate your positive comments, and are pleased that our staff made your stay most enjoyable. Thanks again for sharing your experience at the Hyatt Place Cleveland / Lyndhurst / Legacy Village! We appreciate your business!

Best,

Reviewed 13 February 2018 via mobile

This hotel is my favorite business trip stop. It is geared towards my exact needs. This is the first time staying here and I will certainly return.
I arrived and asked for a tour of the recreational facilities. With a smile, a lovely young lady gave me a quick tour and asked if there was any way to make the facilities even more comfy. The gym isn't huge, but on a quick trip, it's just what you need to burn some energy. Same with the pool. Small, but pristine and refreshing.
I went back to check in, and because they had some vacancies, they reduced my rate on the spot and gave me an excellent room with a work area. The bed that I had did not wow me at all. But the room was perfect and the shower was great.
Every member of the staff was courteous and kind. Smiling as they helped in every way possible. This will definitely be a hotel that I revisit in the future. I also highly recommend it. One person who needs recognition is Devon. This guy went out of his way to make this stay perfect. He is proffesional, and he gets his guests. You should certainly say hi when you stay here.

Stayed: February 2018, travelled on business