Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
US$153
Hotels.comUS$122
PricelineUS$122
TravelocityUS$122
ZenHotels.comUS$153
All reviews front desk stayed here beautiful hotel waffles recommend this hotel local restaurants meeting room definitely stay here again ohio wine country down fall healthy options the barn volleyball tournament mini fridge pizza place brewing company no issues
Selected filters
Reviewed 25 May 2021

Love the painted rocks welcoming visitors at the entrance. The hotel was quiet and very clean. Close to the freeway which made travel time great. Would definitely stay again in the area. My family and I enjoyed our stay.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Mckenzie Azzardi, General Manager at Hampton Inn Madison, responded to this reviewResponded 1 week ago

Dear Josiek1,

Thank you for taking the time to review your stay at the Hampton Inn Madison, OH. I will pass along your comments about the rocks our front desk associate Sarah painted for us, she is so creative! I am so glad to see that you had an enjoyable experience with us. We appreciate the favorable review and do hope to serve you again if your travels ever bring you back to our area.

Reviewed 11 May 2021

Overall a nice stay. Friendly staff, clean and accommodating. Complementary breakfast was better than we had at a hotel previously during Covid. They did a nice job “ cafeteria style”. Would stay here again if back in the area.

Dear jenpenfan,

Thank you for taking the time to review your stay at the Hampton Inn Madison, OH. I am so glad to see that you had an enjoyable experience with us. We appreciate the favorable review and do hope to serve you again if your travels ever bring you back to our area.

Reviewed 10 May 2021

It was a perfect stay for our travels. It was a very clean hotel which is very close to the wineries. Both of the desk clerks were extremely helpful and friendly. I didn’t get to have breakfast so I can’t comment on that. I do recommend the hotel for the area.

Dear CecilF_12,

Reviewed 21 April 2021

This place is beautiful. It’s clean, quiet and all staff was very friendly. The pool only goes up to 4 1/2 feet but that was perfect for us since my kids are not strong swimmers. This allowed them to be able to reach the bottom in the entire pool. Accommodations were available to bring my small dog. It was a clean and peaceful experience. Thank you!

Date of stay: April 2021

Dear Amanda13LC,

Reviewed 12 April 2021

We were in town for an early morning volleyball tournament. Beginning at checking, I knew we made the right choice. Sarah, was friendly and knowledgeable. She even arranged for breakfast to begin a half hour early so the girls could have a hot breakfast before their tournament! The hotel was spotless, the mattresses were super comfy, and we were extremely happy. We will definitely book again!!!

Date of stay: April 2021

Dear MiaRichardsonYo,

Thank you for taking the time to review your stay at the Hampton Inn Madison, OH. I will pass along your kind comments and thanks to Sarah, she is a rock star! I am so glad to see that you had an enjoyable experience with us. We appreciate the favorable review and do hope to serve you again if your travels ever bring you back to our area.