Spruce Hill Inn & Cottages
US$97
US$86
HolidayInn.com
Savings alert! 20% below average rates

The price you found is 20% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$108/night.

US$139
Hampton.com
US$71
QualityInn
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$85/night.

Travelodge by Wyndham Mansfield(Mansfield)(Great Value!)
US$64
US$109
US$125
US$89
La Quinta
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$99/night.

Best Western Richland Inn-Mansfield(Mansfield)(Great Value!)
US$90
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$105/night.

Heritage Inn(Mansfield)
US$61
All reviewsjacuzzi tubsnow trailsmanor housefire pitfresh towelstwo nightsmini fridgenice staycabinstoveretreatunits
Reviewed 5 August 2015

I got the cottage via Groupon. This would be a great place for families. The village of cottages is tucked away next to Snow Trails (ski resort). In the winter you could walk to Snow Trails. The cottage had a stove and microwave. There was a hot tub in the room (nice touch).

• Stayed: July 2015, travelled with family
2  Thank THINGS2LIVE4
Reviewed 24 July 2015 via mobile

We recently had the pleasure of staying here for a few weeks while working in the area. I have nothing but positive things to say about the property, rooms, and staff. As someone who travels a majority of the year, it is a real treat to find somewhere that truly feels like "Home away from home".
The grounds were very well maintained with lots of flowers and a great pond with a few turtles that I found as a great spot for relaxation and meditation. Because they have some pet friendly accommodations, I was also able to bring my dog along, who seemed to enjoy the room to explore.
The cottage that I stayed in was very clean and maintained, and had a kitchenette that was just right for light cooking. The jacuzzi tub was also a huge help with a sore back on a couple occasions. Because of our work schedule, we requested housekeeping as needed, and were always taken care of promptly. The only suggestions I would have for improvement in the cottage would be an increase in the Internet speed and maybe a few more cups in the cupboard.
I was most impressed with the helpfulness of the inkeepers and the staff who were always professional and going out of the way to make sure we had a perfect stay.
Overall, it was a great experience, and I will definitely return here if I have the opportunity.

Stayed: July 2015, travelled on business
1  Thank KYBATMAN
Reviewed 19 June 2015 via mobile

Beautiful location. Stayed in cottage 121. It had a huge deck overlooking hardwood forest. Memory foam toppers and candles were nice touch. Enjoyed the large 2 person jetted tub in the bathroom. The room also included a small stove,microwave and frig. It is nestled in next to snow trails ski resort. We plan to come back in winter to ski. Check in was a bit odd due to no one was manning the front desk and a notice directed you to call a phone # which no one answered. Eventually, some one did show up.

Stayed: June 2015
2  Thank TammyK58
Reviewed 25 February 2015

When we went to check in there was junk all over the front porch and the door was locked. I called the number on the website and the lady informed me she was out of the office and my key was in an envelope by the door. She should have told me ahead of time. The room was very unclean and needs some major fixing up. There was a shampoo bottle in the shower that had been opened and the cap was on the floor of the shower. I cleaned the bathtub myself so we could use it. The door also looked like it had to be fixed at some point. When we went to check out she was again out of the office. So I had to call AGAIN. I wish I could add pictures to this because I took a lot of all the mess at this place. It's definitely not a romantic getaway.

• Stayed: February 2015
11  Thank LeSteGetaway2
Reviewed 16 February 2015

We just returned from a two-night stay at Spruce Hill Cottages. We were in cottage 116. We arrived to a warm, cozy cottage tastefully decorated and warm. The fireplace was on and there was a welcome basket which had lots of yummy treats and bath salts for the jacuzzi tub. The weather was extremely cold and snowy, so we stayed in the entire time, which was not an issue at all, as we had a stove, refrigerator and just about everything else we needed. The cottage was quiet and we were undisturbed the entire time. There are many restaurants and a Walmart located within a few miles of the cottages and there is a small ski resort next door. This was our second visit to the cottages, and we will definitely visit again. We had a wonderful stay!

• Stayed: February 2015, travelled as a couple