“Serenity at it's finest!”

Spruce Hill Inn & Cottages
Ranked #2 of 4 Mansfield B&B and Inns
Reviewed 17 August 2015

I have made many reviews of resorts, hotels, business, but I haven't done one for a cottage before. As my wife and I were on a Dreamtrip here, we were overwhelmingly surprised at not only the accommodations but the hospitality of the owners.
Jim and Beth made our trip even more comfortable than we deserved. Our cottage had an awesome Jacuzzi tub, very awesome water pressure, it was so clean! This was an awesome getaway weekend.

I would HIGHLY recommend this place to anyone who is passing through whether staying for the races, skiing, or just wanting to get away from it all!

Thank you Beth and Jim for the Dreamtrip and the friendships we gained!!

Room Tip: Some cottages have back porches, some do not receive wifi due to distance from main lodge.
  • Stayed: August 2015, travelled with family
3  Thank CurryRussell

Reviewed 5 August 2015

I got the cottage via Groupon. This would be a great place for families. The village of cottages is tucked away next to Snow Trails (ski resort). In the winter you could walk to Snow Trails. The cottage had a stove and microwave. There was a hot tub in the room (nice touch).

• Stayed: July 2015, travelled with family
2  Thank THINGS2LIVE4
Reviewed 24 July 2015 via mobile

We recently had the pleasure of staying here for a few weeks while working in the area. I have nothing but positive things to say about the property, rooms, and staff. As someone who travels a majority of the year, it is a real treat to find somewhere that truly feels like "Home away from home".
The grounds were very well maintained with lots of flowers and a great pond with a few turtles that I found as a great spot for relaxation and meditation. Because they have some pet friendly accommodations, I was also able to bring my dog along, who seemed to enjoy the room to explore.
The cottage that I stayed in was very clean and maintained, and had a kitchenette that was just right for light cooking. The jacuzzi tub was also a huge help with a sore back on a couple occasions. Because of our work schedule, we requested housekeeping as needed, and were always taken care of promptly. The only suggestions I would have for improvement in the cottage would be an increase in the Internet speed and maybe a few more cups in the cupboard.
I was most impressed with the helpfulness of the inkeepers and the staff who were always professional and going out of the way to make sure we had a perfect stay.
Overall, it was a great experience, and I will definitely return here if I have the opportunity.

Stayed: July 2015, travelled on business
1  Thank KYBATMAN
Reviewed 19 June 2015 via mobile

Beautiful location. Stayed in cottage 121. It had a huge deck overlooking hardwood forest. Memory foam toppers and candles were nice touch. Enjoyed the large 2 person jetted tub in the bathroom. The room also included a small stove,microwave and frig. It is nestled in next to snow trails ski resort. We plan to come back in winter to ski. Check in was a bit odd due to no one was manning the front desk and a notice directed you to call a phone # which no one answered. Eventually, some one did show up.

Stayed: June 2015
2  Thank TammyK58
Reviewed 25 February 2015

When we went to check in there was junk all over the front porch and the door was locked. I called the number on the website and the lady informed me she was out of the office and my key was in an envelope by the door. She should have told me ahead of time. The room was very unclean and needs some major fixing up. There was a shampoo bottle in the shower that had been opened and the cap was on the floor of the shower. I cleaned the bathtub myself so we could use it. The door also looked like it had to be fixed at some point. When we went to check out she was again out of the office. So I had to call AGAIN. I wish I could add pictures to this because I took a lot of all the mess at this place. It's definitely not a romantic getaway.

• Stayed: February 2015
11  Thank LeSteGetaway2
Also consider these accommodations in or near Mansfield
2.6 km away
12.0 km away
Quality Inn & Suites
Quality Inn & Suites
#8 of 15 in Mansfield

Been to Spruce Hill Inn & Cottages? Share your experiences!