“Clarification”
Review of Sons of Herman

Sons of Herman
Ranked #77 of 145 Restaurants in Mansfield
Reviewed 2 April 2018

This is simply to say that this building that is shown in the picture (417 Orange Street) is under new management. We are in the process of rectifying this oversight. Thank you for your attention.

Reviewed 9 January 2017 via mobile

Even though we belong to lodge 10 in Akron, we still love to see what our other lodges are doing. Very friendly atmosphere and welcoming people. Unlike SOME lodges I know, this one is drama free :)

Reviewed 22 August 2016 via mobile

While it is a private club they are open Monday thru Friday for lunch. They have a special each day very reasonably priced.

To become a member you need a sponsorship from a current member. Various activities such as euchre, ladies night take place each month.

A great place to meet up with friends or to make new ones.

Reviewed 24 November 2015

I went to SOH with a friend and I did find that the staff was fun and very nice. They even made me feel welcome. I had lunch and the food was great! They serve breakfast, lunch and dinner. They have a beautiful hall and saw comedy night it was a blast. I would do this again and recommend it to everyone.

Reviewed 20 May 2015 via mobile

If I could give it less then 1 star, I would! The bartenders are ALWAYS rude, they have new staff who have NO idea what they're doing and also happen to be extremely rude, they are completely understaffed seeing as most people are volunteers and they can't seem to find more people to volunteer for them and they are so disorganized it even confused me. It's a shame a local business doesn't take more pride in itself, no wonder it's about to close it's doors for good.

8  Thank Skcrlc