US$114
US$68
US$101
US$72
US$59
Best Western Plus Marietta Hotel(Marietta)(Great Value!)
US$64
US$59
Red Roof Inn Marietta(Marietta)(Great Value!)
The Lafayette(Marietta)
US$78
US$70
US$104
ComfortSuites
All reviewsfront deskstayed hereneeded anythingmarriott brandliving roomoatmealbusiness tripbreakfast was includedroom was cleanhot tubindoor poolparking lotplace to stayupon checki highly recommend this hotelwingsexercise room
Reviewed 26 October 2017

I have stayed at the Fairfield many times while visiting the area on business. The great thing about staying here is that it is consistently good, with no unpleasant surprises, which is want you want when traveling. The staff is always friendly, with clean and modern rooms, and well stocked breakfast. I like the Marietta area as a choice since there are good options for food and necessities nearby

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 24 October 2017

My wife and I were in Marietta for Homecoming and stayed at the Fairfield Inn. We were both very happy with our stay. Our suite was large and very comfortable. Everything worked well and the bed was comfortable. All the staff we saw were friendly and welcoming. The breakfast was very nicely laid out and tasty. We will definitely stay there again for our next visit.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 24 September 2017

The rooms were very clean. The staff was amazing!

My family and I were evacuated by my employer during hurricane Irma. We were placed in this hotel. From the first moments after we arrived, the staff was incredibly helpful, patient, and generous with their time.

Both Angie and Megan deserve special mentions for their professionalism and willingness to assist us with nearly any random question.

I can absolutely recommend this hotel when you find yourself in Marietta or across the river in Parkersburg, WVa. Easy to get to, great staff, and clean and comfortable rooms.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 22 September 2017

This was our 2nd time to stay at this location. The rooms are very clean clean with nice bathrooms. It is in a good location with lots of places to eat close by the Inn. Reasonable price. Would stay here again.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 10 September 2017

We had a handicapped accessible room (for our daughter) which was spacious and comfortable. I watched people playing golf from our window on the back of the hotel. There are laundry facilities and a nice pool and hot tub-I hope to stay here again!

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family