All reviews front desk stayed here went the extra mile needed anything marriott brand business trip room was clean oatmeal breakfast was included hot tub indoor pool upon check place to stay i highly recommend this hotel wings excellent stay exercise room
Reviewed 13 November 2017 via mobile

I was on an extended stay (2weeks) and I must say the service from breakfast to room service was excellent! They have an extensive array of bfast items and the staff like Dea,Angela, Brit, Jason and Peggy with the other members really cares! Best compliment is that the staff made you feel at home...or as close as possible :) I travel a lot and would give them a 10 based on value for the stay!

Stayed: November 2017
Reviewed 10 November 2017

Top notch in Marietta! Clean, clean and clean! Wouldn't stay anywhere else! Staff is super friendly! They really take care of Marriott Rewards members! My son plays baseball at Marietta College, it's my home away from home!!

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 8 November 2017 via mobile

This location is definitely at the top of the Fairfield Inn experiences. The rooms are clean and the service is good. The exercise room will more than meet your needs while traveling and it is less than 5 minutes to downtown for some good local eats.

Stayed: November 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 8 November 2017

My dad and I stayed here on a hunting trip. Clean rooms, great breakfast, and friendly service. If there was anything we needed or any issues the staff took care of it with no problem. Very friendly and fun staff. Very clean rooms. Close to all the stores and restaurants. We will stay here again and highly recommend anyone to stay at the Fairfield Inn & Suites in Marietta, Ohio.

Room Tip: Third floor suite is great.
  • Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 6 November 2017

This was a wonderful Fairfield, from the pleasant, helpful staff to the great breakfast! I usually stay in Courtyards but I may be changing that! I received a little goodie bag as a gold member with many fun treats in it and it was much appreciated! These people make you feel comfortable when you are not able to be at home.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled on business