Fairfield Inn & Suites Marietta
US$84
US$59
The Lafayette(Marietta)
US$70
Red Roof Inn Marietta(Marietta)(Great Value!)
US$59
All reviewsfront deskstayed hereneeded anythingliving roomindoor pooloatmealbreakfast roombusiness tripthe entire staffbreakfast was includedhot tubrooms are cleanupon checkparking lotplace to stayi highly recommend this hotelwings
Reviewed 26 November 2017 via mobile

My biggest complaint is that I wish I knew that there was a new-looking restaurant (wings) within walking distance ... would have taken one item off of my list of things to worry about on my way down. Comfortable room, very reasonably priced.

Stayed: November 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed 13 November 2017 via mobile

I was on an extended stay (2weeks) and I must say the service from breakfast to room service was excellent! They have an extensive array of bfast items and the staff like Dea,Angela, Brit, Jason and Peggy with the other members really cares! Best compliment is that the staff made you feel at home...or as close as possible :) I travel a lot and would give them a 10 based on value for the stay!

Stayed: November 2017
Reviewed 10 November 2017

Top notch in Marietta! Clean, clean and clean! Wouldn't stay anywhere else! Staff is super friendly! They really take care of Marriott Rewards members! My son plays baseball at Marietta College, it's my home away from home!!

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 8 November 2017 via mobile

This location is definitely at the top of the Fairfield Inn experiences. The rooms are clean and the service is good. The exercise room will more than meet your needs while traveling and it is less than 5 minutes to downtown for some good local eats.

Stayed: November 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 8 November 2017

My dad and I stayed here on a hunting trip. Clean rooms, great breakfast, and friendly service. If there was anything we needed or any issues the staff took care of it with no problem. Very friendly and fun staff. Very clean rooms. Close to all the stores and restaurants. We will stay here again and highly recommend anyone to stay at the Fairfield Inn & Suites in Marietta, Ohio.

Room Tip: Third floor suite is great.
  • Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family