“Great breakfast to start the day”

Gun Room Restaurant
Ranked #15 of 83 Restaurants in Marietta
Price range: US$5 - US$22
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 2 weeks ago

The history of the this restaurant is evident in the decor. Our waiter served me dinner the night before in the lounge. I found the staff cooks, waiter, bartender to be friendly and professional. I am amazed to see the staff doing several duties and working all kinds of hours. The breakfast was great. My wife and I both enjoyed the meal.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

We came later in the day. Restaurant not open until 5pm. Great atmosphere with lots of historic treasures. Highly recommend a visit to this facility.

Reviewed 9 March 2018

This was our fourth stay at the Lafayette Hotel and every time we eat at the Gun Room. Service is surprisingly fast and food is good. Nice, quiet comfortable meal and a good value.

Sheila R, General Manager at Gun Room Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded 13 March 2018

We are so pleased to have you as a return guest at the Lafayette Hotel. Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your stay and dining during your recent stay. We look forward to seeing you on your next trip.

Reviewed 8 January 2018

The decor is pure history and has the feeling that you have just entered the river boat galley. We were there for brunch and I can highly recommend it. The range was excellent for breakfast or lunch items and the sweets were outstanding. The service was a little scarce, though passable when you could catch a server. There were adults and children in the party and all found foods to meed their palate.

Reviewed 22 December 2017

I live in California, and generally get to see relatives in Parkersburg-Marietta once a year. This year, everyone was available at once, and Gun Room was suggested. Seven of us had a great time - getting reacquainted in the lobby; then drinks and a FANTASTIC meal, then lingering again in the lobby and nearby shops. Staff were friendly and efficient. A totally positive, memorable visit.