“Top tier Valley Pizza”

Got a photo?
Add it.
Zontini's Pizza
Reviewed 6 March 2017

Easily one of the pizza's in the Valley. By the slice or by the tray, reasonable pricing for quality pizza! Although there are a few tables, it's basically a carry out restaurant.

Reviewed 10 January 2017 via mobile

Growing up in the Ohio valley means your probably accustomed to "square" pizza. I have found that over the years one either loves it or hates it, and most people not from the Ohio Valley do not care for it. Personally, I love it! For me, Zontini's is a matter of convenience as it is the closest "square" pizza shop to where I live. While it isn't DiCarlos (what I grew up on) it is still good pizza, probably my favorite non DiCarlos square pizza. Typical wait time that experience when ordering is 20-30 minutes, 40-50 minutes during peek hours. Prices are comparable for a tray as any other. I love that they offer bags of extra cheese to put on when you get home. Delivery not available, but I've not found a square pizza shop that does deliver.

Reviewed 19 November 2016

Very good pizza for that type. Better when asked for extra crispy ! Square pizza in the style of another local pizza called DiCarlo"s BUT so much tastier than theirs. Better sauce and better cheese.

Reviewed 18 October 2016

This is the old style after the football game on Friday nights "DiCarlos" style pizza but better than DiCarlos. Every time I visit Martins Ferry I stop and get Zontini's Pizza. Pepperoni with extra cheese added after it comes out of the oven. The best of Martins Ferry.

Reviewed 30 June 2016 via mobile

Zontini's is Martins Ferry hometown pizza not a local or national brand.

Pizza is consistent and always good when we order it.
Have other toppings but we get extra cheese and pepperoni.
Crust is crisp and good.

Have it delivered to our office or go pick it up then do have a couple of tables to eat in.

Never been disappointed and have lots of different pizza options but sometimes the home town Pizza is the best option.