All reviews lifetime fitness kings island wet bar small bathroom free breakfast sitting area ice cream would stay here again spacious rooms nice place to stay indoor pool shopping and restaurants the staff was great amusement park breakfast bar sleeper sofa hot breakfast
Reviewed 24 March 2018 via mobile

I was in Cincinnati for work and stayed at this hotel. My colleague was very sick the first day, and the hotel helped him find sole medicinal remedies. We thought they’d charge it to the room but they took care of it to make sure their guests we’re well taken care of. Thank you guys for the incredible service! I know I will be returning on my next time to Cincinnati.

Date of stay: March 2018
Trip type: Travelled on business
Robert B, General Manager at Hyatt Place Cincinnati-Northeast, responded to this reviewResponded 27 March 2018

ckeegan91,

I would like to start by thanking you for taking the time to leave us a review! Any and all feedback we receive is helpful to the development and success of the hotel.

I am so glad to hear that we were able to go above and beyond for your colleague. It warms my heart to hear that our team is taking care of our guests!

I am so glad that you chose to stay with us at the Hyatt Place Cincinnati Northeast, and we look forward to welcoming you back the next time your travels bring you to the area!

Yours in Service,

Bob B.
Hyatt Place Cincinnati Northeast

Reviewed 9 March 2018 via mobile

Rooms are spacious and clean. Really enjoyed swimming in their pool. You can watch movies on demand some are even still in theaters. Loved their little bar and every staff member I came into contact with was professional amd friendly.

Date of stay: September 2017
Trip type: Travelled as a couple

Dear KEATHER000,

Thank you so much for taking the time out of your day to provide feedback for our property. Reviews like yours help with the development and overall success of the hotel!

I am glad to hear that you took note of our multiple amenities. From the swimming pool to the signature "comfy corner",it sounds like our amenities and staff make your stay fantastic!

Thank you again for taking the time to leave us a review, and we look to welcome you back to the Hyatt Place Cincinnati Northeast the next time your travels should bring you to the area.

Yours in Service,

Bob B.
Hyatt Place Cincinnati Northeast

Reviewed 23 February 2018 via mobile

I spent here 9 nights!
Clean and cozy!
My room had plenty of space.
Location is really good if you want to reach easily restaurants in Deerfield Township or offices in Mason area.
Very polite front-desk personnel and really good breakfast: try their waffles and bacon!

Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 20 February 2018 via mobile

Just stayed here for a week for a loss of a close relative. The staff were so accommodating and nice. The manager Bob's leadership is reflected in the level of professionalism of the staff. Simply outstanding accommodations. Hot breakfast in every morning with Freash fruit s and juices.
I highly recommend this property.

Thanks Hyatt Place

Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 12 February 2018

Great stay for the money, this was my first stay at this location. My only issue was that they would not let me give cash for the hold. Would not even consider it,, now based on how they book their deals, it will be held until Feb 19th

• Trip type: Travelled on business