US$71
ComfortSuites
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$81/night.

Best Western Mason Inn(Mason)(Great Value!)
US$72
Hampton.com
US$111
  • Restaurant
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$132/night.

US$180
US$119
All reviewscomparable hotelscustomer service was top notchkings islandnice hot tubmini fridgenice hotelbagelssleeper sofahot breakfastindoor poolfirm mattressbaseball teamwould stay here againtwo double bedscomfortable roomsnice sizefree breakfast
Reviewed 5 March 2018

Very nice hotel with lots of room in #321 suite.

It was clean, the staff were very nice. The housekeeping did a good job on our room.

The hotel is clean and has a nice hot tub and indoor pool. It’s located close to shopping.

The only cons are:
1. It’s close to the highway so if you’re a light sleeper (like me) bring headphones. My family did not notice the humming sounds from the highway though. I live in the country where there is no traffic and I am sure that is why.

Other than 11 college boys getting stuck in the elevator from too many in the elevator. The only concern we had was how long it took them to get out. I know they were in the wrong for stuffing themselves in there but the staff could not get the doors open. Thankful there was not an emergency. The staff reacted quickly and we do appreciate that

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 4 March 2018

Normally a fan of Springhill Suites hotels with their large suite style rooms, complimentary Wi-Fi, breakfast and parking, this one left me a little wanting.

Our room seemed to be smaller than many of the others that I have stayed at and, more importantly, a bit beat-up from heavy use; a lockset that stuck making it hard to enter the room, a sleeper sofa that was musty smelling and carpet that was badly stained in the desk and kitchenette area. Add to this the lack of a fan in the bathroom, a shortage of outlets in strategic locations for charging phones and other electronic devices, and the nearly constant noise from nearby I71, the room left a lot to be desired.

On the plus side, the staff was friendly and professional, the Wi-Fi was strong and reliable, a nice pool and hot tub were available, the complimentary breakfast was good and served in a clean dedicated area and the room rate was very affordable.

Room Tip: As far from the Interstate as possible
  • Stayed: February 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank Steve1362
Amanda M, General Manager at SpringHill Suites Cincinnati Northeast/Mason, responded to this reviewResponded 6 March 2018

I would like to offer my sincere apologies for the inconveniences you experienced during your visit. We appreciate the feedback and hope that you consider our hotel in the future. Our goal is to provide exceptional service to every guest and I wanted to apologize for any opportunities we missed to make this a more memorable stay for you. Have a great day!

Reviewed 7 February 2018 via mobile

Please note that I’m judging this against other comparable hotels, not the Ritz, but this definitely left a lot lacking. My room was messy, the water smelled awful, and the sink didn’t drain. I got in late on a last minute business trip. I brushed my teeth and went to bed, and the sink was still filled with foul smelling water in the morning. The breakfast was not good compared to other Springhill Suites. My bagel was stale and the banana was rotten. The workout room looked like it hasn’t been cleaned in months.

I’ve stayed at many different Springhill Suites and this was by far my worst experience. I’d like to chalk it up to getting in last minute and being given one of their worst rooms. If you look at my other reviews I’m almost universally positive,but I just wanted to point out to other travelers that there must be better options in this area/price range.

Stayed: February 2018, travelled solo
1  Thank pebner03
Scott T, General Manager at SpringHill Suites Cincinnati Northeast/Mason, responded to this reviewResponded 10 February 2018

Thank you for choosing to stay at the SpringHill Suites Cincinnati Northeast/Mason and providing your honest feedback.

Providing the highest level of hospitality is our number one priority and we sincerely apologize for falling short of meeting your expectations. As a teachable moment, we have shared your feedback with the appropriate hotel team to ensure the necessary guidelines are in place to prevent carpets having stains from occurring in the future.

Once again, thank you for your valued feedback and we hope to serve you again whenever your travels bring you back to Cincinnati.

Reviewed 23 November 2017 via mobile

We are a family of two adults and three teenagers so we are frequently searching for reasonably priced, spacious hotel rooms. This was our first SpringHill stay and we were very pleased.

For under $100 we got a room with two double beds and a sleeper sofa. The room included two televisions, a mini fridge and a microwave as well as free wi fi and a hot breakfast. And the hot breakfast was so much better than most hotel breakfasts. The food was hot, the variety was great and the area was clean. The breakfast customer service was top notch, too.

The only cons are:
2. When we arrived to check in we had to wait 10 minutes for somebody to show up at the desk and when the lady did she was dressed in workout clothes and a messy top bun. While appearances don’t really bother me, her lack of attention did.

Stayed: November 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 25 October 2017

This hotel is tired and needs basic help. Nowhere to plug in devices next to the beds. So noisy from the freeway. I even requested a room away from the road. Cheapest windows available. Dated look. The staff was pleasant and capable.

Stayed: October 2017
Amanda M, General Manager at SpringHill Suites Cincinnati Northeast/Mason, responded to this reviewResponded 27 October 2017

Thank you for your feedback regarding your recent stay at our SpringHill Suites, Mason Ohio. I am so sorry to hear that you were disappointed with your stay. We strive for 100% guest satisfaction and it appears that we fell short in this instance. Thank you for your Marriott loyalty and we hope to see you again the next time your travel brings you to Cincinnati.