“Decent Mexican restaurant”

El Rancho Nuevo Kings Mills
Ranked #60 of 167 Restaurants in Mason
Price range: US$5 - US$16
Description: El Rancho Nuevo is a family restaurant that offers authentic Mexican food and drinks. If you are craving for that delicious taste of tacos accompanied by a splash of Margaritas come in and visit our cantina. You will think you are south of the border when you taste El Rancho Nuevo's authentic Mexican food.
Reviewed 10 October 2017

New and clean, fast service at lunch, and cost effective options. Normal fare as you would expect. Been a number of times and never a bad meal.

Reviewed 27 September 2017

Recently opened in Kings Mills, near Kings Island. I went with my son and daughter in law. the food was very good and fresh. My favorite dish is chimichangas and I was able to get them made with lobster. They were really great and the rice and beans were well prepared. I returned on taco Tuesday when tacos are $1.49 each, my wife was along this time and she was impressed as well. We will definitely return to enjoy the food again.

Reviewed 10 August 2017 via mobile

Don't go here unless you like over cooked food, very poor service, and extremely poor tables in a loud, harsh environment. The only good thing was they served us so fast, they forgot to ask if we wanted appetizers and/or drink!

Reviewed 7 August 2017 via mobile

Even though I have a specific Mexican restaurant in my neighborhood that I always go to, we decided to try this new one. It's only been open for 6 months or so and it's very clean and the outside patio was nice. The server was really slow and the food was ok but I'll continue to go to my normal place going forward.

Reviewed 25 July 2017

I'm really surprised by the positive reviews that this place has received on another website. This site's reviews are more realistic. My wife and I ate there last evening and we both felt that the serving size was way too small. I had Juanita's Carnitas and, while the pork was flavorful, i found myself rationing it while I ate the beans and rice. Same for my wife's chile rolleno. If you like rice, beans and salsa (took up way over three fourths of the plate) then this is the place to go. If you want some protein, there are way better Mexican choices in the near vicinity.