“Loved the fajitas! Lots of different types to choose from!”
Review of Viva Tequila

Viva Tequila
Ranked #21 of 160 Restaurants in Mason
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed 1 November 2016

Has a great evening meeting a friend at Vival Tequila for a last minute get together that was between our 2 locations. Our waiter was very friendly to everyone, including families with children. Seemed to really enjoy people, which is a great asset! The food was very good as well, with some marvelous fajita options that were great! My friend enjoyed her margarita, but sadly can't comment personally on them as I was unable to try one that night. Would definitely return!

1  Thank aphilli24

Reviewed 19 October 2016 via mobile

We have been going to this place as a large group of about 50 or so 3-5 times a year . Owner is around and he is hands on. Food is good. They are very accommodating. Our last visit was really good. Salsa was really good. Chips were fresh. Service was prompt. Everyone loved it !

Reviewed 9 October 2016 via mobile

I took two tween girls here for lunch while on a mini-vacation. I ordered a chicken burrito with rice, and the girls ordered a taco and pizza from the kids menu.
My food was ok, pretty typical for the average Mexican restaurant. Neither child ate much at all, and they didn't even like the rice.
The service was just ok, as the server did not seem to care that the girls had not eaten.

Reviewed 21 September 2016 via mobile

Decided to so here for a quick lunch and want disappointed. Everything was good. I had a chimichanga/enchilada and my friend had taco el pastor.

Reviewed 29 August 2016 via mobile

We were looking for a good Mexican restaurant for dinner while staying at Great Wolf Lodge. Viva Tequila was only about a half mile away from the Lodge and was great!

We started with mango margaritas - they come in 16 oz., 22 oz. and HUGE. My husband talked me into getting the medium - I would have hated to see the HUGE as the 22 oz. was already overwhelming. They were excellent.

Chips and salsa are free and were brought out shortly after we sat down. We also ordered a large cheese dip. My son doesn't eat cheese dip and my daughter is a light eater - in hindsight, we should have only ordered the small. But, it was very good and not spicy (so, very kid friendly).

I ordered the enchiladas supreme - I liked all but the chicken, which had huge slices of peppers and onions that do not appeal to my taste. My husband got the enchiladas mole - he liked them. My daughter got the cheese quesadilla with rice - also a hit. My son ordered a la carte - 2 hard shell tacos (no toppings) and a side of rice. He said that his food was ok.

My son is churros-obsessed. So, we ordered churros to go. He did not want the ice cream, so our server kindly packaged each part separately. My son said that the churros were the best he has had since NYC. My daughter and husband happily ate the ice cream, chocolate sauce and sprinkles.

The service was quick and attentive.

I highly recommend this restaurant, especially if you are looking for a break from Lodge food!