“Nice Meal!”

El Caporal
Ranked #42 of 171 Restaurants in Mason
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed 21 January 2018

We were in Mason for a volleyball tournament and asked the hotel front desk where a good Mexican restaurant was. The man at the desk recommended this restaurant. He said it was more authentic then some of the Mexican chains in Mason. We had a very good experience. We went on a Saturday night around 5:30 and easily got a table. They brought us warm chips and salsa. We ordered and within a very short amount of time, our food came. It was delicious. The portions were bigger than what I'm used to and I was not able to finish all of mine. It was priced well and it was good. I would definitely recommend this restaurant if you are in the mood for Mexican!

Date of visit: January 2018

Reviewed 25 August 2017 via mobile

Took my wife and brother in law here when we were looking for Mexican food. I have driven past this place for at least 10 years assuming it was just a typical strip mall joint. I was so wrong. Great service, great food, and reasonable prices. Chips were warm and fresh. The guacamole was on point, which can be a deal breaker for us...guess we are guacamole snobs lol. My wife has gluten/dairy allergies and they had corn tortillas available and altered dishes to accommodate her. My chimichangas were fantastic and the brother in laws enchiladas were superb. Don't pass this one up, you won't be disappointed.

Date of visit: August 2017
Reviewed 21 July 2017 via mobile

This is a good place to eat and have conversation at lunch time. We especially like the #13 lunch. Good value.

Date of visit: July 2017
Reviewed 23 April 2017 via mobile

Best burritos and fajitas around. Margaritas are great also but take it easy as they can pack a punch. Service is a plus and the place makes you feel welcome. Definitely beats other Mexican restaurants around here..

Date of visit: April 2017
Reviewed 23 January 2017

Everything was top notch-food, service, and cleanliness. Our party of three had three different entrees and all were more than satisfied with our meals. We have eaten at several different Mexican restaurants and we all agreed that this was the best of the best.

Date of visit: January 2017