“Great food ”

El Caporal
Ranked #37 of 167 Restaurants in Mason
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed 25 May 2018 via mobile

Hands down my favorite Mexican restaurant in the area!! Service is great & food is excellent.
I love because they have my favorite spinach quesadilla.
Beer is cold.
We eat there regularly.

Reviewed 4 May 2018

Excellent food, amazing margaritas, and superb queso! Try the fajita quesadilla or the fajitas for dinner. Both are great choices. We have been visiting El Cap for years and have never been disappointed.

Reviewed 21 January 2018

We were in Mason for a volleyball tournament and asked the hotel front desk where a good Mexican restaurant was. The man at the desk recommended this restaurant. He said it was more authentic then some of the Mexican chains in Mason. We had a very good experience. We went on a Saturday night around 5:30 and easily got a table. They brought us warm chips and salsa. We ordered and within a very short amount of time, our food came. It was delicious. The portions were bigger than what I'm used to and I was not able to finish all of mine. It was priced well and it was good. I would definitely recommend this restaurant if you are in the mood for Mexican!

Reviewed 25 August 2017 via mobile

Took my wife and brother in law here when we were looking for Mexican food. I have driven past this place for at least 10 years assuming it was just a typical strip mall joint. I was so wrong. Great service, great food, and reasonable prices. Chips were warm and fresh. The guacamole was on point, which can be a deal breaker for us...guess we are guacamole snobs lol. My wife has gluten/dairy allergies and they had corn tortillas available and altered dishes to accommodate her. My chimichangas were fantastic and the brother in laws enchiladas were superb. Don't pass this one up, you won't be disappointed.

Reviewed 21 July 2017 via mobile

This is a good place to eat and have conversation at lunch time. We especially like the #13 lunch. Good value.