“The Best Mexican Restaurant in the Area!”

Cazadores Mexican Restaurant
Ranked #59 of 164 Restaurants in Mason
Reviewed 8 April 2016

I've been eating here since they opened. The food and service are great but hands down the thing that keeps me coming back here rather than other Mexican restaurants in the area (of which I've tried most) is that they have the BEST salsa. In my opinion no other restaurants even come close! I wish they still sold it in bottles like they used to years ago!

Reviewed 16 March 2016

Family ate here 2/6/2016 - we will not return. The two salads served were greasy and were not eaten. Server 0006 served our food at room temperature. I am still upset with myself that I did not call for the manager (I assume there was one). Service and food were unacceptable. Can't believe I paid money for this. Still bothers me 6 weeks later.

Reviewed 6 March 2016 via mobile

My wife and I went here for our anniversary dinner. We both got fajitas. Mike the heater was the Hawaiian which was really good. My wife just got the basic beef and chicken fajitas. Everything was prepared as expected. Also enjoyed a peach margarita, which could possibly have been lemon-lime I'm not quite sure.

Reviewed 12 February 2016 via mobile

My margarita, which is on happy hour special for $7.50 (which isn't cheap), taste like watered-down "crap".

They did not offer chips and salsa, but the other tables got it. Am I chopped liver?

The restaurant is freezing. I'm eating wearing a down coat.

On the menu: Burrito San Diego (????) .......served with mashed potatoes (!!!!!!!). This isn't Mexican food!

The menu looks very commercial and chain-like.

The heat finally came on in the middle of dinner.

My burro grande isn't the worst I've had, but it is unusually spicy.

The restaurant and bar did appear bright and clean though.

Reviewed 11 February 2016 via mobile

Went to dinner with my family. It was our first time here. We ordered the cazadore salad, steak fajitas, and a kids burrito. The salad was so greasy from the cooked peppers that it was inedible. The steak fajitas were cold (even the "sizzling" plate was cold). A lady came to our table and asked how everything was. We mentioned that the food was cold and the salad was too greasy. She said "ok", shrugged her shoulders, and walked away. It was a disappointing visit.