“Mahi mahi tacos for lunch!”

Firebirds Wood Fired Grill
Reserve with OpenTable
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #5 of 159 Restaurants in Mason
Price range: US$21 - US$30
Description: Firebirds Wood Fired Grill is located in Deerfield Town Center. We offer authentic wood-fired steaks, seafood, specialty cocktails and select wines. Join us for Happy Hour Monday thru Friday 4PM - 7PM and Saturday & Sunday 1PM - 5PM in the FIREBAR(R) and on the Patio. We offer top-notch service and upscale dining at a modest price. Visit us online to learn more.
Reviewed 29 May 2017 via mobile

Best fish taco Ive had outside of Clearwater Beach! However, they only serve them on the lunch menu which goes until 4 pm. I actually ordered the grilled shrimp tacos, sister inlaw ordered the grilled mahi mahi tacos and we swapped one. Shrimp tacos ran sweet with pineapple, but still spicy. She ordered the mahi mahi and specified blackened and they were wonderful! No pineapple but the avacado and mahi mahi, a win win. Brother inlaw had a nice looking burger and I'm a huge burger fan but the mahi mahi tacos for lunch will be my goto at Firebirds. Oh yeah!

Reviewed 25 May 2017

Actually the food is the best thing about the Firebirds. Monday night half price wine is great for trying new wines and appetizers. The patio is one of the best around, fans on hot days and heaters on cool days. In the past we had issues with Firebirds and they made it right. The manager usually comes around and always on the job. I reluctantly recommend it but worry that it will get too busy but they deserve the success.

Reviewed 24 May 2017

The group wanted steak and after some research on TripAdvisor, decided on this place. It was close to the hotel and priced good with good reviews. It did not disappoint. We went on a Monday and it's half priced wine. What better way to have steak than with 1/2 price wine!! We ate outside which was a nice option.

Reviewed 23 May 2017 via mobile

I go to Firebirds every year for my birthday. The NY strip and prime rib are excellent. A very good value.

Reviewed 23 May 2017

My granddaughter and I wanted a burger and a new place to have lunch so we tried Firebirds. The atmosphere reminded me of the nicer steakhouses we found in Arizona. As soon as we walked in and were greeted with the grill aroma I knew it was going to be good and I wasn't disappointed. The complimentary bread they start with was warm, fresh and delicious. We both ordered burgers, mine with fries and hers with fruit. They were cooked perfectly, topped with applewood bacon and cheddar, mine with BBQ sauce. Even the catsup was good if that is possible. We didn't have an overly friendly waitress as many of the reviews state but she was nice and attentive. I would definitely come back, probably at dinner to try the fire grilled steak.