US$119
Rodeway Inn(Miamisburg)
US$45
US$55
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$61/night.

All reviewscookiesdouble treedoubletree suitesnon smokingbusiness tripgreat place to staystaff was very friendlydaytontvsmallinterstate
Reviewed 27 June 2017

Hotel staff was excellent. However the hotel itself was lacking cleanliness. The pool was nice however there was no landscaping in the area and there are balconies above the pool which guests were smoking on and you could heavily smell it by the pool.

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton
Gena H, Director of Sales at DoubleTree Suites by Hilton Hotel Dayton - Miamisburg, responded to this reviewResponded 11 July 2017

Thank you for choosing the DoubleTree for your recent stay in Dayton. I will share your comments with our management staff. The staff looks forward to your next visit to the Dayton area.

Your comments bring about improvements,
Gena

Reviewed 26 June 2017

Spent five nights, decent hotel, I didn't use it but the outdoor pool area looked very nice. Always great to have the bar option too. It was exactly as expected, the staff did a good job cleaning the room everyday.

Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton
Rick D, General Manager at DoubleTree Suites by Hilton Hotel Dayton - Miamisburg, responded to this reviewResponded 28 June 2017

Thank you for your 4 Star Rating!
We appreciate all of our guest feedback!
We hope you will choose us again if you are in our area!!!

Reviewed 22 June 2017

This hotel had great service and amenities at a better value than nearby hotels. If I return to Dayton, Ohio, I hope my company is able to book me a room here again! I liked the fitness facility and will use the pool next time.

Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton
Rick D, General Manager at DoubleTree Suites by Hilton Hotel Dayton - Miamisburg, responded to this reviewResponded 24 June 2017

Thank you Ryan for your 5 Star Rating!
We appreciate you sharing your experience at our DoubleTree Suites next to the Dayton Mall. Our team was very happy to read your comments! We hope to see you on your next trip to Dayton!

Reviewed 21 June 2017

Getting in very late to a hotel is usually a pain, because of all the information that gets thrown at you at a late hour and usually the people working the graveyard shift aren't the best. This is not true at this hotel. I was greeted with a smile at 2am and the associate was very pleasant and quick to get me to be able to get into my room and get some sleep. I didn't use any of the amenities while I was there, but I will be sure to be back to this hotel.

Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton
Gena H, Director of Sales at DoubleTree Suites by Hilton Hotel Dayton - Miamisburg, responded to this reviewResponded 23 June 2017

Mallory,

Thank you for the kind review! We take pride in exceeding our guest expectations and we are so glad that we did just that when you visited the DoubleTree. We look forward to welcoming you on your next visit to the Dayton area. We will be waiting with a warm DoubleTree cookie!

Reviewed 19 June 2017

Stayed here a couple of times in the last month, and I'd say overall the experience is pretty decent. The fact that the hotel is recently renovated is a good plus.

The rooms have two rooms within, so it does feel more spacious than most regular hotels.

My only suggestions would be to teach the front staff how to:
1. Be a bit more polite to customers. Many Hilton brand hotels you really feel that you are welcomed, where here it just felt like they were nice enough to help you, but nothing special.
2. Teach them how to operate the systems better. They couldn't figure out how to separate the room charges from the incidentals. The first person in the evening before my departure in the morning, just admitted he has no clue how to do it. The second person in the morning, proceeded to tell me that it was too late to do it now. I've been staying at Hilton brand hotels for more than 10 years, and always make this request. So, just because you don't know how to do it, please don't tell me that it's not possible! Then, I was promised to received an email with two bills instead of one, and never received it. Apparently once you leave, it's no longer a valid request.
3. Dress code? I think some people need a lesson in what's appropriate to wear to work. A see through shirt where I can see your green bra, is probably not a good shirt to wear, at least not for a customer facing position.

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled on business
Rick D, General Manager at DoubleTree Suites by Hilton Hotel Dayton - Miamisburg, responded to this reviewResponded 21 June 2017

We appreciate all guest feedback. I would say your experience is not typical of our property at all, and I am sorry we failed to exceed your expectations. Your observations have been shared with the appropriate departments. Thank you for taking the time to share your experience! We hope you will choose us again the next time you are in the Dayton Mall Area...