Courtyard Dayton South/Mall
Homewood
US$112
US$105
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$122/night.

Rodeway Inn(Miamisburg)
US$42
Savings alert! 18% below average rates

The price you found is 18% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$51/night.

US$52
US$75
US$60
US$51
US$58
US$139
US$118
Priceline
All reviewswater pressureroom was cleangreat hotelan older propertyfront desk staffshower curtainpleasant staybusiness tripfirst floorcontinental breakfastfitness centerwould definitely stay here againhot tubbistrolobbynaedayton
Reviewed 25 June 2017 via mobile

I've stayed at this hotel a few times in the past. It's always been a great hotel on a lovely premises. The courtyard is wonderful to get some takeout food and enjoy a nice relaxing evening outside. The front desk staff are so polite and friendly and helpful! My one and only critique is that the rooms could be slightly cleaner. The floors in the bathroom had dirty shoe marks where it had been mopped but then housekeeping had walked on it with dirty shoes. There were small dark hairs all over the floor in the bathroom that were not mine. And nothing appeared to be dusted at all and one day the wastebasket was full and never got emptied. Also the refrigerators are tiny, no freezer and no microwave. Those are the only downsides at all to this hotel. Great location! And again, front staff is wonderful!

Stayed: June 2017, travelled solo
Bob T, General Manager at Courtyard Dayton South/Mall, responded to this reviewResponded 27 June 2017

Thank you for taking the time to comment on your recent stay with us. I am happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay. We do pride ourselves in making sure that each guest has a comfortable stay. I do apologize for the condition of the bathroom floor. It is our intention to insure our rooms are properly cleaned each day. I will make sure that we speak to the department to insure that this does not happen in the future. Again, thank you for taking the time to let us know about your stay. I hope that you will return again and stay at our property.

Reviewed 29 May 2017

Disclaimer: I only give 1 or 5 stars based on what I consider a good balance between: Price, Location, Service, willingness to go above and beyond.

I would love to give this place 5 stars,but the hotel is in DESPERATE need of a refresh. The lobby area looks ok. However, everything in the rooms is (or looks) old. The bed, tables, TV, remote, bathroom, closet, light fixtures...everything needs to be updated asap. They are painting the exterior now, but the real job should be done inside

On the other hand, everyone who works there is incredibly nice and professional.

Looking forward to revising this review soon :)

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled on business
1  Thank flugel_77
Bob T, General Manager at Courtyard Dayton South/Mall, responded to this reviewResponded 2 June 2017

Thank you very much for your feedback concerning your recent stay. I am happy that you found our associates nice and professional. We do take pride on insuring that our guests are treated respectfully. We are painting the outside of our building to insure that the envelope is sealed and updated. We will be soon moving to our rooms as we have a schedule that is strictly adhered too. I apologize that our rooms did not meet your liking. We hope that on your next visit to the area you will stay with us again.

Reviewed 22 May 2017 via mobile

This hotel is a really good hidden gem.

This hotel is hidden behind many storefronts and blocked by buildings from the nearby highway. Very quiet and very close to a variety of essentials.

Service is welcoming and kind.

Stayed: May 2017, travelled on business
Bob T, General Manager at Courtyard Dayton South/Mall, responded to this reviewResponded 24 May 2017

Thank you very much for your comments of our hotel during your recent stay. It is always appreciative to hear that your stay was a good one. We do pride ourselves in taking care of our guests while staying at our hotel. I hope that when you are in the area in the future that you will use our hotel as your home away from home.

Reviewed 7 May 2017 via mobile

The property is getting pretty worn. They're doing some work on it now so that may help. The front desk clerks are pleasant and helpful. The door to our room rattled like someone was tapping on it when air pressure between the room and hall was unbalanced. We had to stuff washcloths under the door to try and stop it. Our neighbor did the same so it wasn't just our room.

Stayed: May 2017, travelled with family
Bob T, General Manager at Courtyard Dayton South/Mall, responded to this reviewResponded 8 May 2017

Thank you for taking the time to write about your recent stay with us. I certainly apologize for the rattling of your door. I have asked the engineering department to look into this immediately as we want our guests to have a comfortable stay. We are excited about having our entire building painted and look forward to our new colors. I am glad that our front desk associates were helpful as they pride them selves in taking care of our guests. We hoe that you will return on your next trip to the area.

Reviewed 30 March 2017

Good service, friendly staff...OLD property. Feels old, looks old, smells old. Room was fine---average. Probably would not stay here again. Lots of newer choices. Needs a refresh. Bistro/ bar was good.

• Stayed: March 2017, travelled on business
Bob T, General Manager at Courtyard Dayton South/Mall, responded to this reviewResponded 1 April 2017

Thank you very much for your feedback on your recent stay at our hotel. I am so happy that you found our service was good and our staff was friendly. I am also concerned that you did not think that our building was up to your standards and I certainly apologize for that. We try to insure all of our guests have a safe and comfortable stay. I hope that on your next visit to the area you will stay with us.