“Very comfortable ”

Courtyard Dayton South/Mall
Ranked #5 of 13 Hotels in Miamisburg
Reviewed 10 July 2017 via mobile

Our room was modern and clean enough although there was some mildew on the shower curtain. The beds and pillows are very comfortable and our king room was spacious. The bistro downstairs serves starbucks coffee in the mornings. We enjoyed our stay and would come back again if we're in the area.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
Bob T, General Manager at Courtyard Dayton South/Mall, responded to this reviewResponded 11 July 2017

Thank you for your comments about your recent stay with us. I am glad to hear that you had a good time. I apologize that your shower curtain was not cleaned properly and I have spoken to the staff about insuring that this is completed. We pride our selves on ensuring that each guest has a comfortable stay. I am glad that you are coming back on your next visit to the area. We look forward to having you as our guest.

There are newer reviews for Courtyard Dayton South/Mall

Reviewed 9 July 2017 via mobile

This hotel has a 3 star lobby but 2 star rooms in need of updating. Its a renovated knights inn or days inn. Bedding and towels were cheap, though the bed was comfortable. Staff were polite and friendly but the front desk was unattended on several occasions. Place was clean and quiet. Would have been satisfied if price was a third lower.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
Bob T, General Manager at Courtyard Dayton South/Mall, responded to this reviewResponded 10 July 2017

Thank you for commenting on your recent stay with our hotel. I do apologize for the problems you encountered with the bedding and towels. We do pride our selves on insuring that each guest has a comfortable stay. I am sorry if we fell short of your expectations. I hope that on your next visit to the area you will stay with us.

Reviewed 3 July 2017 via mobile

This hotel has been remodeled recently, our room was updated, but in bad need of a good cleaning. There were fingerprints and smudges everywhere and the fridge was dirty. I had to go buy some cleaning wipes to feel better. Otherwise, it was a decent hotel and close to the mall and restaurants.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
Bob T, General Manager at Courtyard Dayton South/Mall, responded to this reviewResponded 4 July 2017

Thank you very much for your comments about your recent stay. I sincerely apologize that you encountered cleaning issues while our guest. We take pride in insuring that all of our guests have a clean and comfortable stay. We did not deliver and I am sorry. I have spoken to the staff to insure this type of incident does not happen in the future. I hope that on your next visit you will stay with us, so we can show you that we take these comments to heart.

Reviewed 30 June 2017

Spent 3 days at this facility earlier this month. The room was clean and all amenities worked just fine. It is across the street from a major mall with shopping and restaurants within a short drive. This is a 3-story hotel, and all rooms are within a short walk from the elevator. I found the front desk staff cordial and attentive.

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled on business
Bob T, General Manager at Courtyard Dayton South/Mall, responded to this reviewResponded 3 July 2017

Thank you for your comments about your recent stay at our hotel. It is always a pleasure to receive positive feedback from our guests. We pride ourselves on taking care of each guest while at our hotel. I hope that when you return to the area you will stay with us again.

Reviewed 25 June 2017 via mobile

I've stayed at this hotel a few times in the past. It's always been a great hotel on a lovely premises. The courtyard is wonderful to get some takeout food and enjoy a nice relaxing evening outside. The front desk staff are so polite and friendly and helpful! My one and only critique is that the rooms could be slightly cleaner. The floors in the bathroom had dirty shoe marks where it had been mopped but then housekeeping had walked on it with dirty shoes. There were small dark hairs all over the floor in the bathroom that were not mine. And nothing appeared to be dusted at all and one day the wastebasket was full and never got emptied. Also the refrigerators are tiny, no freezer and no microwave. Those are the only downsides at all to this hotel. Great location! And again, front staff is wonderful!

Stayed: June 2017, travelled solo
Bob T, General Manager at Courtyard Dayton South/Mall, responded to this reviewResponded 27 June 2017

Thank you for taking the time to comment on your recent stay with us. I am happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay. We do pride ourselves in making sure that each guest has a comfortable stay. I do apologize for the condition of the bathroom floor. It is our intention to insure our rooms are properly cleaned each day. I will make sure that we speak to the department to insure that this does not happen in the future. Again, thank you for taking the time to let us know about your stay. I hope that you will return again and stay at our property.

Also consider these accommodations in or near Miamisburg
0.1 km away
0.4 km away
Hampton Inn Dayton/Dayton Mall
3.6 km away
Hilton Garden Inn Dayton South

Been to Courtyard Dayton South/Mall? Share your experiences!