“Italian Food & Pizza in Milford”
Review of Padrino

Padrino
Ranked #6 of 102 Restaurants in Milford
Price range: US$5 - US$17
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: After-hours
Dining options: After-hours
Reviewed 27 August 2018

Another first time visit to try Padrino in quaint downtown Milford just up from the entrance to the Little Miami bike trail. The hostess was gracious as we entered the cute interior, but we chose to sit on the back patio.

Our service was great and our drinks arrived promptly at our table. We ordered the Chicken Ranch BLT Salad and a 15" Pepperoni Pizza. Both were very good.

Definitely affordable family fare with a menu that goes beyond what you see at a typical pizza restaurant in Cincinnati. Their menu includes ten different appetizers, nine different salads, 12 different Italian dishes, plenty of pizza choices and a host of hoagies and sandwiches. If you can't find something on the menu for everyone in your group, perhaps you should just eat at home.

Looking for a fun time in a cute location for all things Italian at and affordable price than Padrino should be your choice for a fun night out.

Reviewed 24 June 2018 via mobile

Padrinos is located in downtown historic Milford, it has indoor and outdoor seating. The location is perfect and the food is great. I get the same thing every time I go, The Drunken Goat pizza. It is my all time favorite, it has goat cheese, bacon and capicolla. The garlic knots are amazing as well. The wait for service at times is a bit slow, but worth it.

1  Thank Lisa P
Reviewed 18 June 2018

I love the small local restaurant atmosphere of this place. It offers some great Italian Food. Their beer and wine list is excellent also.

1  Thank Terry K
Reviewed 8 March 2018

Typically when we meet my parents for dinner out by their house we end up at one of two places in downtown Loveland. But after an event at my dad's work which is closer to downtown Milford we decided to head somewhere new (at least for us). Padrino has been serving up affordable Italian food on Main Street in Milford for at least the last seven years.

We arrived a little before 5:30 and our group of six were immediately seated at a table near the door and within view of the small bar area. We just beat the rush and there was quickly a wait for tables and the bar area became overcrowded with those waiting for a seat.

My wife and I decided to split a couple of dishes. First was the Padrino Special pizza with a ricotta base, sundried tomato, artichokes, marinated chicken, tri-colored peppers, red onion, olive oil, basil and house cheese blend ($18 for the large 15"). This was an excellent pizza with tons of toppings and a great flavor combination.

We also ordered the Dark Star Chicken Pasta with grilled chicken, banana peppers, red onion and fettuccine noodles tossed in a spicy Dark Star cream sauce ($12). I really enjoyed the made in house sauce, which is available for purchase for use at home. However this dish was a little short on the pepper and onion mixture, which I think could have really sent it over the top. With that said I still enjoyed it and would definitely order again.

Our kids also had plenty of choices on the menu with pizza, various pastas, and even grilled cheese and chicken tenders. There is definitely something for everyone. I hope that we return to Padrino again in the near future for another family friendly and affordable meal.

1  Thank edpaffjr
Reviewed 25 February 2018 via mobile

The service was not wonderful. One person in our group did not receive her drink. Three of four drinks were brought and we had to find the server to ask again. One of the three that was brought was the wrong drink, but they quickly replaced it. I had the Roasted Vegetable Open Face Melt and there were hardly any veggies on a soggy bun. My fries were cold. Perhaps we were unlucky as the place was packed and others were waiting to get in as we left. We will not be returning.

1  Thank vanessa j