All reviewstree housemorning glorylofty willowsblue sprucedowntown berlinjacuzzi tubmy husband and itreehouse cabincoblentz cabinshawks nestamish countrysugar maplewine glassesget awayperchclose to townrocking chairs
Reviewed 1 April 2018

Amazing cabin! This is our 3rd spring break we have stayed in one of these cabins. They are always very clean and well stocked. It is nice to make a phone call, get our code and go to the cabin without having to find an office and going thru all the usual check in process. We will continue to stay here, I have looked at most of the places in Berlin and have to say these are the very best!!!

Room Tip: We have stayed in 3 different cabins with this group and so far they all have been great!!
  • Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 24 March 2018

I would have given a five star rating had the soiled towels been removed on our second morning and had the shower soaps and jells be replenished. The interior is very pleasant and the furniture is unique. Like other places we have visited the chair and sofa not too comfortable. At age 80 we both appreciate a recliner for reading and TV voewing.

Room Tip: Al cabins have a great forrested view.
Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 21 March 2018

This is my umpteeth time staying in Amish Country and we have always used this company to stay. The cabins are inviting, warm, and very homey. We are so close to everything, so walking is perfect since we don't have to go far and mess with parking and travelling. This is great for couples, families, and girls' weekends. I love coming here, and I have never been disappointed with my room or service.

Room Tip: Homes closet to the road are a bit noisier, but nothing too bad.
  • Stayed: March 2018, travelled with friends
Reviewed 15 March 2018

Scheduled a last minute getaway to Amish country in Holmes County and had a wonderful time. Just my wife and myself -- this time -- but our tree house cabin had room for 6, and the grand kids would have loved the end to end twin beds, as well as the game room and lookout deck on the top floor. A little chilly, but otherwise clear, beautiful skies, made for a nice 90 minute drive from home. Advice to potential visitors -- there are NO tourist type activities open on Sundays in Amish country; you'll fine some open gas stations, fast food joints, and a Walmart, but no shops or restaurants open.

Room Tip: Tree houses are built high off the ground. If it is windy, the tree houses will have some movement that you can feel.
  • Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 10 March 2018 via mobile

My girlfriend and I stayed here for our anniversary. It is a very romatic place and in a nice town with lots to do close by. Staff very attentive and friendly as well. My only complaint is that we wanted to come back when the weather is nice and were looking up prices for a warmer stay, it looks like the price goes up significantly in summer with a 3 night minimum. I understand its peak season and thats normal for price hikes, but some people just cant afford 3 nights at that high of a price.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple