“Quick Lunch With Good food”

Chipotle Mexican Grill
Ranked #10 of 33 Restaurants in Monroe
Reviewed 24 January 2017 via mobile

Great place to stop by for a quick lunch. Its a great alternative to Fast Food joints. My favorite is to get a bowl and ask for a burrito shell on the side and make several mini tacos. No extra charge for the shell. Also the restaurant is right across the street from the outlet mall.

Reviewed 18 November 2016

A lot to do off one exit. Outlet mall shopping, nature, casino, flea market, plenty of food options. A little something for everyone in the family to do.

Reviewed 15 November 2016

This Chipotle location is clean, has efficient service, and tasty food. It is very near the Miami Valley Gaming facility.

Reviewed 18 September 2016

Chipolte is good food but they are getting expensive in price. They want to give you less for serving and when you ask for a little more they want to charge you extra.

Reviewed 16 September 2016 via mobile

I used my app to order ahead as I was planning and organizing my day. Since I travel for work, I have a few go to chains. Chipotle being one of them. I ordered a salad, and was disappointed in the lack of lettuce I received. That is a pitfall to using the app. At least in line you can ask for more or less of an item. The bowl was soggy from the salsa. The food is consistent in quality.