“Great beer selection and wings”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Buffalo Wings & Rings
Ranked #15 of 33 Restaurants in Monroe
Cuisines: Barbecue
A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 8 June 2017 via mobile

My boyfriend and I went there to have a few drinks about a week ago. The person next to us ordered a buffalo nacho (I think that's what's it's called.) it looked so good that we got one to. I expressed concerns about not liking hot sauce that the chicken looked like it was covered in. The bar tenter suggested sweet Thai Chili mild! It was the best! It was sweet enough for my taste buds and had enough heat for my boyfriends. Definitely would recommend!

Reviewed 19 March 2017 via mobile

The food is extremely cheap and the service is even worse. I've been 10 times over the last year and every time it was awful. Finally they opened up a buffalo wings and rings nearby so that I don't have to deal with the filth of Buffalo Wild Wings.

Reviewed 23 October 2016 via mobile

We like this place. Food is great the family always enjoys it. But lately the service has slacked off. Waited 30 minutes for our food, had to ask for utensils, twice and then had to hunt down the waitress for our bill. Who knows maybe she was having an off night! But when tables seat after you, receive food before you and got much better service we became a little annoyed! We will try it again and see what happens!

1  Thank Jason W
Reviewed 28 July 2016 via mobile

Stopped in for dinner and figured this was like a Buffalo Wild Wings. Well the burgers were good, but the bonelesa chicken wings was just strange. Other than great experience and all other food was fantastic!

Reviewed 21 July 2016 via mobile

Had every intention of getting traditional wings. It was "tender night" so kids got those instead (they usually get boneless wings). They lacked a crispy crust and any kind of flavor other then the sauce, but sauces were good. Very good blue cheese dressing. Also instead of wings ordered a burger with a buffalo chicken tender on it. Not very good at all. Bun was poor. Burger was a frozen patty that lacked flavor and was very firm in texture. And again, buffalo tender was not very great. Bacon Mac and cheese was very expensive for what they brought out. Onion rings were very good, including the sauce that went with them. Overall very mediocre experience. Wouldn't go out of my way to return.