“Awesome Steak”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: NE corner of Cooper Road and Montgomery Road
Description: Part of the Cunningham Restaurant Group (CRG) family, Stone Creek Dining Company - Montgomery opened in August 2007. Like all of the other CRG Stone Creek Dining Company locations, our Montgomery location blends elegance and comfort with incredible food and excellent service. The varied menu includes a wide variety of sandwiches, salads, seafood, pastas, steaks, chops and chicken. The luxurious decor and ideal location makes an ideal setting for business meetings, romantic evenings or family meals. In addition to the innovative menu, you can choose from our extensive wine list or order from the full service bar. With a foundation of superior service and quality, our goal is to create memorable experiences for our guests - we look forward to serving you. Our Montgomery locations offers convenient underground parking and is located across from the Montgomery fountain.
Reviewed 2 August 2018

I arrived here and set at the bar. The bartender was very polite and courteous, I ordered the Filet and was very please with my decision. If you want a good steak then this is the place.

Reviewed 23 July 2018

We have a group of 3 couples that go out once a month to a different place. It was our turn to choose, and we chose Stone Creek. We arrived a bit early for our reservation on a Friday night, and were seated quickly even though the place was busy. The menu is not huge, but there is a nice variety. We had choices like Rib eye, Ribs, Scallops, snapper, etc.. There were good choices for starters, salads, and sides. I had the Scallops over Risotto, and it was excellent! There were burgers, Ribs, Scallops, and Salmon ordered by the others. The overwhelming consensus was that the food was very good! I also had the White Chicken bean chili that was good. Our server Tyler was on day 5 of his employment and did a very nice job overall. He was not always johnny on the spot with keeping our drinks filled, but he had a great attitude, and did solid work. Not the most quiet place, but it had a great atmosphere to it. We will go back!

Reviewed 11 July 2018

I was invited to Stone Creek for lunch with some friends. I had not been there before. The atmosphere was very comfortable and quiet; food was very good and wait staff was excellent even though the restaurant was very crouded for lunch on a Monday afternoon. I would highly recommend Stone Creek for a nice relaxing place to have a meal and visit with friends or family.

Reviewed 29 June 2018

I'd only been to Stone Creek's old location once, and agree with other reviews - the parking was difficult and the dining room was a little crowded. The new location is a nice looking place, tables aren't too close together, and, of course, plenty of parking. I would also agree that the outdoor patio is a little too close to Montgomery Road - tho on a Sunday evening there isn't much traffic.
We had a party of five last Sunday. Our server, Vinson, was friendly and competent, knew the menu well and made it an enjoyable visit. The food was very good. I enjoyed the Chicken Piccata. Our party also ordered the Sea Scallops Chorizo (and the kids had burgers.)
The manager stopped by to check on us and we were able to report we were appreciating the food and having a nice time.

1  Thank Rich B
Reviewed 26 June 2018

This place was packed for a Thursday around 6:30. We had a few drinks at the bar waiting for our table. Other then a waiter dropping a glass that shattered it was great. Purely just an accident, no-one got hurt. After seat waiter came over explained the specials which sounded great. In fact one of my guest order that. I believe it was a filet with shrimp on top. took our drink order and then brought out the best bread. It was great. I went with a Skirt Steak which I hardly pass up if on the menu. The 3rd party order a cheesburger. Everyone's dish turned out great. Just to full for dessert. Will be back when return to area! BTW cost friendly!