Holiday Inn Express Lordstown / Newton Falls / Warren
Country Inn
Sleep Inn(Austintown)
US$90
SleepInn
All reviewsnice hotelrooms and public areasovernight stopupdated hotelup to datenext morninglarge flat screen tvhotel staffking roomstaff was friendlycheck in was easyhot breakfastnice sizeexercise roomgreat roomfree breakfastbreakfast room
Reviewed 30 March 2017

Horrible customer service. Do not stay at this hotel. Management only cares about taking your money. Attempts to resolve problems were met with inflexibility and lack of concern. I will never stay at a HI again

Room Tip: Avoid this hotel
  • Stayed: March 2017, travelled with family
IHGService, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Express Lordstown / Newton Falls / Warren, responded to this reviewResponded 16 April 2017

Dear mjmfamilytherapy,

Thanks for your candid remarks on your recent stay with us. It is disconcerting to know that your stay was not a complete success because of some issues with your encounter with our hotel staff. It is IHG's goal to provide world-class service for all our guest across all our brands so in my intent to make this right for you, I have sent you a private message for me to collect more information. I understand that your stay is not how we would have wanted it to be but I still want to thank you for choosing to spend the night at our property. I'm hopeful that you can find the time to get back on my message during this busy times.

Warmest Regards,

Gian M
Case Manager
IHGService

Reviewed 17 March 2017

My wife and I were traveling cross country and needed a place to stay right off of route 80. This was a very convenient location, had a big parking lot, a hot breakfast and the price for a king room was very reasonable. The rooms are well appointed and we enjoyed our stay. Worth a stay.

• Stayed: March 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 15 March 2017

Stayed here for 2 nights over the weekend for a business trip. The stay was flawless and this newer Holiday Inn Express. Upon walking in the Grand feeling from the high ceilings was welcomed. The staff was friendly, the breakfast was large enough to satisfy, and the room was comfortable except for the desk chair. The padding on the chair was none existent and flat, frankly hurt the butt to sit on. Not an issue though as there was the other chair to sit in, just a mention. The only downside to this was that the walls are fairly thin, and from my location I could hear the elevator going up and down. But when nobody used the elevator, took a shower above or below, or closing doors in the hallway it was a quiet. That said, I would stay here again and it really is the BEST place to stay when at this location. I read mother review about the exercise room and have to agree that it is pretty week for those that work out. However, they did add a dumbbell set so it is improving. Also, the pool was not operating due to maintenance, an unfortunate timely event but one that can't be avoided. Highly recommend, video on the YouTube Channel. Thanks for reading and If it helps give a thumbs up!

• Stayed: March 2017, travelled on business
1  Thank WHDSM
Reviewed 14 February 2017

Great location, right off the Ohio Tpke. Well maintained property, fresh and up to date. Comfortable bed in clean room, which are priorities for me. There isn't a whole lot around otherwise, but I would definitely stay here again. Closest restaurants are 5-10 mins away.

Stayed: February 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 20 January 2017 via mobile

Great room. Was clean and comfortable. The staff provided great service. The breakfast was outstanding. Rooms have been refreshed and are in good repair.

Noticed a good improvement from other visits that the lamps at the desk have outlets for electronics. Future upgrades should consider these lamps for the bed also.

Stayed: January 2017, travelled on business