“No comparison”
Review of Sam's Pizza Shop

Sam's Pizza Shop
Ranked #4 of 19 Restaurants in Newton Falls
Reviewed 11 July 2017 via mobile

I have had many different pizzas and Sams is bu far the best pizza I have had. Their sauce isnt too spicy and the dough is sooo yummy. My favorite part of Sams pizza is the crust...I jave had their delicious chicken and jo jos and their sandwiches....their prices are just right!

Date of visit: July 2017

Reviewed 14 March 2017 via mobile

There is always a wait they always mess up your order and you will always be disappointed. I rarely leave negative feedback but I have never had a positive experience with this business.

Date of visit: July 2016
Reviewed 17 January 2017 via mobile

Visited here with my brother while in Newton Falls visiting family. Great pizza, fast service, and very nice staff! Very affordable. You cannot go wrong eating here!

Date of visit: January 2017
Reviewed 13 September 2016

I have been eating this pizza for about 60 years and still love it fresh and the morning after. Have taken it uncooked to friends and family hundreds of miles away and cooked in their ovens..Give it a try. About $15 for a square,will feed normal family of four.

Date of visit: September 2016
Reviewed 26 July 2016

We have been going to Sam's Pizza since I was in high school many many many years ago. We still love it. They have a variety of foods on their menus.

Date of visit: July 2016