See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 16 June 2015 via mobile

I took picture that will explain condition of rooms. I can stay in older motels that are plain but there is no excuse for dirt and filth. Undesirable people live there. Towels and bedding stained. Things have not been cleaned forever like top of hair dryer. It had a old band aide on it with dirt and grime on top of the band aide so you know it has been there forever. Tables sticky. I used a washcloth to clean tables and it was brown. No excuse for how dirty this place is. It should be shut down.

Stayed: June 2015, travelled on business
1  Thank Trav0099
Reviewed 3 June 2015

The water leaking thru the wall into the bathroom which is causing a continual trickle of water across the bathroom floor soaking our personal bathmats we had to put down because we didnt want our feet to touch the nastiness is just the beginning... My cat just dug a condom wrapper out from god only knows where and I can only imagine with the dampness and moisture how long it will take before I end up in the hospital due to my already weakened immune system. This place is the worst place I've stayed in since being forced to live in the Ghetto in Toledo Ohio in my early 20's. DO NOT no matter how bad things are, stay in the Camelot Inn located at 22989 Lorain Rd, North Olmsted, OH 44070 unless you and your pets cant stay in your car! I'd nearly rather be in the car with my fur-babies than EVER have to do this again. I will say this, the water is hot, and I dont have anything leaking on my head. Mona @ the front desk is kind enough, and the towels at least smell like they have been bleached. The place has free wi-fi, (But so does McDonalds) 2 of the lamps dont work (1 missing a bulb, the other having such a frayed plug, once I investigated and found the cause I just went ahead and unplugged it. And did I mention the 20 bucks we spent on cleaning supplies just to clean things up enough to feel safe enough to take a shower in here? The first room we were put in (after a HORRIBLE mix up with the bank regarding our across the state move into our "new" home in N. Ridgeville causing my wife, our 3 cats and 1 80 lb dog no-where affordable <under 600 a week> to go) had vomit on the floor, I contacted the office and was told we could move into another room. The room next door had no vomit on the floor so I asked if we could move there. After viewing 2 other rooms in just as sad shape, I gave in. We are trapped due to circumstances beyond our control, but I'll take my family (and my fur-babies) to a shelter before I'll EVER stay here again.

COMPLETELY DISGUSTING!

• Stayed: June 2015, travelled with family
Reviewed 1 July 2014 via mobile

We just left this hotel because of how dirty it was. The sheets were disgusting, cigarette burns and stains were all over them. There towels and wash cloths were still dirty as well and there were blood spots all over the miror. Your surroundings are not safe at this place at all and is not good for kids!! It seemed to me that the people who stay at this hotel are nothing but druggies.

Stayed: July 2014, travelled with friends
2  Thank AnneF2950
Reviewed 19 February 2014

It was a nightmare! For starters, we were charged $150 for the jacuzzi room, which normally would not be a problem. So here is what we got for $150.00!
*TV that was not working properly
*Door frame that was falling off the wall, and the deadbolt was put on backwards so it would not have worked to protect us anyways!
*DIRTY filthy room!
*NO FRIDGE
*NO MICROWAVE
*open and used soap that had not been replaced (although I bring my own anyways) but still disgusting!
*It had snowed but nobody there knew how to shovel. We had to drudge through snow with luggage to get to the room. (mounds of snow!)
AND last but not least,
*We got the heart shaped jacuzzi suite for a reason! WE HAD NO HOT WATER!!!
When my husband and I brought this to their attention we were given no help what-so-ever. They were rude. We were given no discounts or anything. Our one night out a month was destroyed.

Room Tip: There are NO good rooms
  • Stayed: February 2014, travelled as a couple
4  Thank Angela H
Reviewed 31 May 2013

i stayed for a week had no problems. My room had refrigerator, microwave, ironing board, Tv was old but it had all channels and an OK wifi connectivity. they also had morning breakfast. I come to this town 5 to 6 times a year and i need a affordable room to stay and this place is in my budget. Restaurants are very close by so i didnt had to worry for my food. Its an old property so there are some signs of wear and tear, also some equipment are old but they do tend to work. Its a safe place Cops round at night. I also like that they have a stack for morning newspaper for free. I think if they renovate this property it is located at very amazing location. Would stay again at this motel as the price is unbetable

• Stayed: March 2013, travelled on business