“never a problem”

Ranked #34 of 125 Restaurants in North Olmsted
Price range: US$7 - US$15
Cuisines: Chinese
Reviewed 4 April 2016

been there many times always had good food and good service
we have the dinner for two pepper steak always good

Reviewed 27 January 2016

We have eaten here a half dozen times or more and the food and service are always top notch. My wife always gets the sweet and sour chicken and I vary my selection but this time it was the moo goo gai pan. We also shared an order of crab rangoon. I wish that they had the Chinese barbeque spare ribs as an appetizer but no luck. We were here mid afternoon and there was only one waitress but she served us while also taking and serving take-out orders all very efficiently. I believe she said that the owners have been there 23 years which is a testament also.

Reviewed 2 December 2015 via mobile

We ordered fish with ginger sauce and shrimp with eggplant - they were both very tasty. We got hooked on the appetizer, Salt Pepper shrimp and actually went back the next night.

Reviewed 26 October 2015 via mobile

We have been getting takeout with China Renaissance for years now, it's always very good. I really like this restaurant because our food is ready when they say it will be and its some of the best Chinese I have ever had.

Reviewed 22 October 2015

Ordered my two favorites to share with the guys at work....Yu Shan Chicken and Empress Chicken. Make sure to get them both made very spicy. Great combination plates with fried rice and egg rolls.