“The Absolute Best Chinese Food-Hands Down!”
Review of China Renaissance

China Renaissance
Ranked #34 of 125 Restaurants in North Olmsted
Price range: US$7 - US$15
Cuisines: Chinese
Reviewed 11 January 2017 via mobile

My family has been coming to this restaurant for over 20 years and I've introduced many people to this great place and they all love it! I just found out today that they have to move to a new location at the end of this month and it will only be a 'take out' place in the immediate future.
The owners have always been top notch and bend over backwards to make sure that you are totally satisfied with your experience there.
I am sad that we will no longer be able to eat in at their lovely establishment, but we will continue to order take out meals from their new place! We wish them all the best!
Make sure to visit their new address as of Feb.1st:
29336 Lorain Rd. N.Olmsted
(It's just west of Stearns Road)

Reviewed 4 April 2016

been there many times always had good food and good service
we have the dinner for two pepper steak always good

Reviewed 27 January 2016

We have eaten here a half dozen times or more and the food and service are always top notch. My wife always gets the sweet and sour chicken and I vary my selection but this time it was the moo goo gai pan. We also shared an order of crab rangoon. I wish that they had the Chinese barbeque spare ribs as an appetizer but no luck. We were here mid afternoon and there was only one waitress but she served us while also taking and serving take-out orders all very efficiently. I believe she said that the owners have been there 23 years which is a testament also.

Reviewed 2 December 2015 via mobile

We ordered fish with ginger sauce and shrimp with eggplant - they were both very tasty. We got hooked on the appetizer, Salt Pepper shrimp and actually went back the next night.

Reviewed 26 October 2015 via mobile

We have been getting takeout with China Renaissance for years now, it's always very good. I really like this restaurant because our food is ready when they say it will be and its some of the best Chinese I have ever had.