Lowest prices for your stay
US$119
SAVE US$27
PricelineUS$119
Hotels.comUS$119
StayForLongUS$144
All reviews walking distance to shopping comedy club great hotel outdoor shopping rooms were extremely clean great complimentary breakfast full size fridge grab and go family reunion awesome stay very nice place to stay extended stay home away from home staff was friendly waffles would definitely stay here again bed was comfortable
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Rooms were extremely clean .Location was great. Restaurant and shopping within walking distance of hotel. Lobby was beautiful and very clean .. Pool times reserved for social distancing and privacy .. Pool towels stocked .. Great price

Date of stay: April 2021
Reviewed 1 April 2021

My daughter woke up with bites on her neck, arm and hands after a recent stay. I reported the bites to the manager, Angela. She promised to have the room checked by a third party contractor and contact me back. After two days, I called to question the outcome of the third party check of the room and was advised nothing was found. When I asked for a copy of the third party report, Angela advised she couldn't provide a copy of the report.

After calling the corporate office, Angela finally called me and responded to my email indicating she would obtain a copy of the third party report for my records. She also offered to reduce my room charges. A week later, I still haven't received a copy of the report.

I should have listened to my gut instinct upon check in and after the first two room assignments. The rooms were not vacuumed, the appliances had visible food smears, and the shower had hair in the drain. The front end staff apologized and admitted to being very short staffed and not being able to keep up with the basics. The third room seemed to be clean but when I went to bed that evening, I realized the sheets smelled of body odor and it wasn't mine! I went to the housekeeping room in the morning and requested clean bedding and a pillow. One of the pillows had a very large yellow stain. The housekeeping lady said she just works there and couldn't do anything for me but give me clean bedding. YES... I changed the bedding myself.

I also witnessed the housekeeping manager's young children assisting with cleaning rooms. Don't bother booking across the street at the Hilton Garden Inn as they use the same housekeeping service and you may have the same experience. They offered to move me there after I complained about the first two rooms not being cleaned.

You may DM me if you need additional information or want to see pictures.

Room tip: Bed bugs --- don't stay here!!!
1  Thank BJMPO
Reviewed 31 March 2021

From the moment that we checked in, we instantly felt comfortable. We celebrated my daughter’s 9th birthday here. It was slightly inconvenient that we had to schedule time for the pool, but the front desk staff made up for that by making sure that everyone had equal pool time. Thank you for your professional hospitality!

Review collected in partnership with Home2 Suites by Hilton
Angela Zimmerman, General Manager at Home2 Suites by Hilton Perrysburg Levis Commons Toledo, responded to this reviewResponded 2 April 2021

Thank you for responding to our online survey. It is a pleasure to see that you enjoyed your stay with us. We thank you for being our guest and hope you will return in the near future for any travels you have in the Perrysburg, OH area.

Reviewed 30 March 2021

My family of 6 enjoyed our stay at this hotel. The staff were so friendly, from housekeeping up to the front desk. The grab and go breakfast had a good variety to choose from. We had no issues whatsoever and will definitely return when we visit Toledo again.

Reviewed 23 March 2021 via mobile

This is a nice hotel that is a convenient walk to the shops and restaurants. The room was clean and spacious. The bar is closed which is disappointing and the breakfast is ok. Nice place to stay while visiting family in the area.

Date of stay: March 2021
Trip type: Travelled as a couple