“Excellent Sushi Spot”

FuGu Sushi
Ranked #9 of 97 Restaurants in Pickerington
Cuisines: Sushi
Reviewed 9 March 2018

One of our favorite places, our family orders sushi here pretty regularly. The food is fresh and delicious every single time. Love the staff and the ambiance.

Reviewed 12 November 2017 via mobile

This is our go to place for lunch when we want sushi. The prices are decent and sushi is fresh. They have a bento box lunch deal where you get a little bit of everything for 10.95.

Reviewed 7 September 2017 via mobile

I have been to many movie theaters in this area, but I must say, marcus crossroads is probably the nicest. Went on their $5 Tuesdays and it wasn't too crowded. Seemed every theater has reserve seats. Being handicapped, it was nice knowing I would have a reserved place so I didn't have to climb stairs. The best part, aside from the great movie, was the seats themselves. Fully automated reclining seats. It was the most comfortable seat I ever had in a movie theater. You must try this theater for the total experience.
The tiny drawback was finding the theater and where to park. I blame Google maps more than anything. But even going in the back way, there was reserved handicap parking. Big plus

Reviewed 25 July 2017 via mobile

Very fresh and delicious. Tuesdays have BOGO 50% head tone to try a 2nd roll you've never had before. Quiet atmosphere.

Reviewed 8 April 2017

My wife and I visit this restaurant often and are always pleased with the quality.
Very causal with fine service and extraordinary selections.
The owners are usually in and happy to meet and talk with you.
You will not be disappointed.