Sleep Inn & Suites(Port Clinton)
US$109
Arlington Inn(Port Clinton)
Beachfront Resort(Port Clinton)
US$190
Quality Inn(Port Clinton)
US$119
OurGuest Inn & Suites(Port Clinton)
US$226
US$99
The Island House Hotel(Port Clinton)(Great Value!)
US$94
US$85
US$117
Hotels.com
White Caps Motel(Port Clinton)(Great Value!)
US$84
TripAdvisor
1,274 results
All reviewsfront deskpool and hot tubroom was cleanshuttle servicecedar pointvery nice hotelroom keymon ami winerycatawba islandfree shuttlegreat place to staycomplimentary breakfastbreakfast barnice breakfastgreat roomstaff was very friendly and helpfulmiller ferry
Reviewed 18 November 2017

In general I had a pleasant experience during my stay. The room was clean and I appreciated that there was a choice of pillow firmness with both firm and soft offered. Having both a refrigerator and microwave available was convenient and appreciated. The not so good was the thin walls that allowed me to hear way more of my neighbors stay than I cared to. The rooms might have been part of a suite at one time because we shared a door that was sealed shut but allowed light and sound in through the bottom. Also when we stayed it was quite windy and we could hear the clanging of the flagpole apparatus all night which was more unpleasant than the snoring next door. All in all, I would stay here again because the location is great being in close proximity to many shops and restaurants.

Stayed: November 2017, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
KimBGM, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Port Clinton, responded to this reviewResponded 19 November 2017

Hello I9182LPbill,
Thank you for your review. We love hearing from our guests. We appreciate all feedback whether good or bad; it helps us maintain and improve our product. We are so happy you like our signature pillows and enjoyed our other amenities. We hope you will come back and see us.

Reviewed 17 November 2017

It was a wonderful experience
Comfortable beds, plenty of towels,hot shower, friendly staff, energizing breakfast and next to the Lake!
I will be back to enjoy the pool and fitness room in 2017-2018
Thank you!

Stayed: November 2017, travelled with family

Hello Susan M,
Awesome words of praise!!!! Thank you so much. It is music to our ears to read that you will be returning. We look forward to seeing you again.

Reviewed 10 November 2017

I have spent many weeks "living" at this Hotel. I find after staying at many Holiday Inns throughout the country that this one has a friendly staff, they keep the hotel clean and their breakfast is one of the better ones I have had at Holiday Inns. Some of them are going "healthy", what ever that means, and don't offer items like Sausage gravy anymore. That's my choice not theirs. The location, especially in the summer can not be beat and I would recommend this Hotel to anyone. They definitely take care of people like me that frequent Holiday Inns.

Stayed: November 2017, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
KimBGM, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Port Clinton, responded to this reviewResponded 11 November 2017

Hello Bch980,
Thank you so much for your loyalty and always choosing us while working in Port Clinton, Ohio. We appreciate your loyalty and your patronage. It is guests like you who make our job so much more enjoyable. Thank you for the awesome review we really appreciate it.

Reviewed 10 November 2017

I'm stayed here for two nights with my father. We were checking out nearby Kelleys Island as a possible future family retreat. This was after season and many things were closed or on limited hours. The room was clean and spacious.

Stayed: November 2017, travelled with family

Hello Marti H,
I am so happy that you got to spend time with your father. Thank you so much for choosing us as your lodging choice while going over to Kelly's Island. Thank you for the great 5 star review. We really appreciate your honesty in letting us know how your recent stay was. We look forward to being your host for your family retreat. Let us know if we can be of any assistance.

Reviewed 9 November 2017

Our first time experience here this past weekend was great! Friendly staff, clean and we liked the location. Very accommodating to what we were looking for. Even received a birthday card when we checked out. Great place and we will be back!

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple

Dear Jessica110681,
Thank you for the awesome review!! Happy Birthday again; we hope you had a great day. It was our pleasure to have you stay with us. We look forward to you coming back and visiting us.