Lowest prices for your stay
Hotels.com
HIExpress.comUS$120
Expedia.comUS$120
Lol.travelUS$142
1,721 results
All reviews front desk pool and hot tub room was clean great stay catawba island cedar point the breakfast area hot breakfast parking lot free breakfast hie bay marblehead ferry mcdonalds ohio
Selected filters
Reviewed 26 December 2022

Great facility ! Clean rooms, but the staff? The BEST! Recently found myself without power at home…HIE offered discounted rooms during storm to our community. Always the best service & amazing neighbors!!

Date of stay: December 2022
Trip type: Travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Kim Bartish, Owner at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Port Clinton-Catawba Island, an IHG Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 28 December 2022

Thank you 881olenm, for the fantastic review. It was our pleasure to be the host hotel for so many in need of heat and power. I hope you and your family are doing well. Thank you for the five star review about your recent stay with us.
Kim Bartish

Reviewed 24 December 2022 via mobile

This place is awesome and the staff was amazing during an extremely stressful time. No power when the blizzard hit. I had to find an emergency place to shelter with my 2 greyhounds. They welcomed me and several neighbors, No added fees. Lifesavers! Thank you for saving Christmas I will be forever grateful

Room tip: Booking online was easy and staff were super friendly and empathetic at check-in
Date of stay: December 2022
Trip type: Travelled solo
Kim Bartish, Owner at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Port Clinton-Catawba Island, an IHG Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 25 December 2022

Hello Megc47,
It was most definitely our pleasure to have you and your furbabies as our guests during a very traumatic time. Thank you for letting us be your home while you sheltered from the storm. We hope you will come and visit us again. Have a Merry Christmas and A Happy New Year.

Reviewed 4 November 2022

Great staff very nice and willing to help with all requests wonderful price was close to everything not a far drive quiet rooms beautiful rooms very clean lovely pool/ hot tub all around 10/10 great stay bed was amazing

Room tip: No issues at all went in off season so put in bay was closed but hotel made it all worth while
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Kim Bartish, Owner at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Port Clinton-Catawba Island, an IHG Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 8 November 2022

Hello Tashar255,
It was our pleasure to have you stay with us. We hope that you always choose us as your choice to stay while in the Port Clinton, Ohio. We look forward to seeing you again.

Reviewed 30 October 2022

After reading my review on Lake Point Motel in Marblehead, Ohio, I am sure you can understand how I am going to rave and give a super thumbs-up to this Holiday Inn. First and foremost, it was clean and neat. The room (323) was just fine. Bathroom was impeccable. Beds were comfortable. The breakfast was excellent...eggs, bacon, pancakes, cereal, fruit, many beverages and juices. The breakfast alone was worth 10 - 12 dollars per person. I am sure fuss-budgets will always find something to complain about, and maybe it was because we were there slightly after the busy season was winding down, but regardless, I don't see how you can go wrong. Top it off, a good old McDonalds is about 100 feet away from the front door. I don't see a thing wrong with this place...a fine place to stay. We were there for 2 nights...absolutely no problems.

Room tip: No tips. Just enjoy
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple

Hello RobertlZ8328AB,
I am so sorry for your experience at the other local place. It was our pleasure to have you as our guest. It was a great joy to chat with you. I hope you will come and stay again now that you are a IHG Rewards One Member and are retired. I wish you well. Hope to see you soon. Thank you for the great review!

Reviewed 30 October 2022

This hotel was great to stay at. It was clean and very nice. The room was nice and the shower pressure was amazing. Me and my husband were very pleased. The heated pool and hot tub was great as well. Would recommend to anyone coming up In the area looking for a place to stay. We would definitely come back here again :)

Date of stay: October 2022
Trip type: Travelled as a couple

Hello U48770Ejenniferm,
Thank you for the fantastic review. We loved knowing our guests had a great stay. It Really warms our heart knowing you want to come back. We hope to see you soon.