“Looking for great coffee?”
Review of Coffee Express

Coffee Express
Cuisines: Delicatessen
Dining options: Breakfast, Takeout
Dining options: Breakfast, Takeout
Reviewed 14 March 2017

Home baked goods, great soups and sandwiches compliment coffee and specialty coffees. Small in size, big on service and taste.

1  Thank billsharp2017

Reviewed 11 March 2017

I don't drink coffee, but my entire family does. They love this place. I like it as they have very good croissant breakfast sandwiches and cinnamon rolls. My mom prefers their quiche and says it's really good.

1  Thank Jake H
Reviewed 21 February 2017

Great locally owned coffee house! Friendly staff, great coffee and snack food make this a perfect morning stop!

1  Thank Humoze
Reviewed 14 February 2017

I love coffee and this has to now be one of my top 3 local coffee joints in my area. It was recommended by a co-worker and she told me I would not be sorry to drive a bit out of my way to work to try it. She was right, great coffee drinks, and the muffins were massive and so good. My chocolate cream cheese muffin was so moist, I needed a spoon to enjoy every last bite-and well worth it! There were so many muffin choices, it was hard to decide. They also had a lot of different quiches that I want to try. One today was a crab, onion, and swiss and that is on my list for a quiet Sunday brunch-SOON!

1  Thank MelindaY
Reviewed 2 February 2017 via mobile

Coffee Express is my top pick for coffee in Port Clinton. The coffee and menu in general is creative and well executed (as well as reasonably priced). The staff are friendly and the atmosphere is great. If you're looking for breakfast or just a quick pick me up, Coffee Express is just the place.

1  Thank Patrick M