“great food great coffee”
Review of Coffee Express

Coffee Express
Cuisines: Deli
Dining options: Breakfast, Takeout
Dining options: Breakfast, Takeout
Reviewed 20 May 2017

We would walk here every morning for their coffee and bagels. Staff is friendly and Fast. A great locals place. The prices are very reasonable. Nothing gets you going in the morning like a coffee and bagel from Coffee Express!

1  Thank Anna W

Reviewed 18 May 2017 via mobile

New to town and I can't wait to come back! This is a small shop that does coffees, morning muffins and danishes along with my favorite, the A.M.P., a bagel (I get an everything bagel!) with cream cheese, tomato and onion. A simple delight. I'm all about a few quality ingredients packing some fresh, bold flavors from a small, local, small lake side town gem!

Reviewed 18 May 2017

This place was muffin Heaven! Haha it is a cute and quaint little coffee shop with lots of breakfast options and really great lattes! Small space but really great experience, everyone was super friendly and very customer service oriented!

Reviewed 14 March 2017

Home baked goods, great soups and sandwiches compliment coffee and specialty coffees. Small in size, big on service and taste.

1  Thank billsharp2017
Reviewed 11 March 2017

I don't drink coffee, but my entire family does. They love this place. I like it as they have very good croissant breakfast sandwiches and cinnamon rolls. My mom prefers their quiche and says it's really good.

1  Thank Jake H