“Good Baked Good and Coffee”
Review of Coffee Express

Coffee Express
Cuisines: Delicatessen
Dining options: Breakfast, Takeout
Dining options: Breakfast, Takeout
Reviewed 4 August 2017

We visited twice with friends for breakfast while visiting the Port Clinton area. Each time I had fresh baked muffin and coffee. My wife tried the cinnamon roll. Meals were reasonably priced and they had several quiches and breakfast sandwiches available. Not a lot of breakfast options in Port Clinton but this was near our hotel and convenient. Muffins were moist and quite good.

Reviewed 4 August 2017 via mobile

I stopped here for the first time this morning. I was quickly greeted by a very pleasant young man who asked what I would like. Since I'd never been there before, I told him I wasn't sure. He offered me a menu and a seat at one of the tables so that I may take my time. There is a case full of bakery and another of a variety of quiches. Ultimately, I ordered a mocha and a regular coffee, along with about 7 types of bakery from the case. Everything I ordered was outstanding. My favorites being the lemon blueberry muffin and homemade granola bar. The mocha was perfect too. The same young man who greeted me, served me. He was very attentive and nice. I couldn't have been happier with this adorable coffee/bakery shop.

Reviewed 29 July 2017

We have been steady customers at Coffee Express since it opened we can walk there from our Condo and it has added much to our enjoyment of Port Clinton.The oversized muffins are great be sure to ask for them warmed up.They also have delicious Quiche and breakfast sandwiches.Of coarse there is lots of variety of coffee always something new to try.It also is an excellent place for lunch yummy soups and salads

1  Thank Ann M
Reviewed 17 June 2017 via mobile

Fantastic place. Coming here for 20+ years when in Port Clinton. Muffins, pastry and quiche are top notch. Great coffee. Can't say enough good about this place. One is silly if you don't stop by.

1  Thank cmhdave
Reviewed 20 May 2017

We would walk here every morning for their coffee and bagels. Staff is friendly and Fast. A great locals place. The prices are very reasonable. Nothing gets you going in the morning like a coffee and bagel from Coffee Express!

1  Thank Anna W