“Huge Selection!”

Casa Las Palmas
Ranked #7 of 80 Restaurants in Port Clinton
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed 6 August 2018

Casa Las Palmas has one of the most extensive menus I have encountered. Food is always fresh and hot and service has never been a disappointment. Highly recommend the guacamole!

Reviewed 3 August 2018 via mobile

Standard Tex Mex fare, done well. Nothing surprising, just as you’d expect. Order the molcajete, truly delicious. Certainly done to a “northern US” palate.

Reviewed 29 July 2018 via mobile

Great owner, great ambience, great decorations, efficient waiters and bar and pretty good food food but I can’t go more than 3 for the food. I had the “El Molcajete” which is diced ribeye and shrimp in a red hot molcajete bowl. It was ok, but feels a little soupy as you finish. Nice side of rice and beans. Also
Had a chicken wet burrito with rice and it was pretty good. Very busy in the summer and you will probably find something you like on the menu. Maybe stick with more traditional Mexican menu items.

Reviewed 29 July 2018

Unfortunately, the area is not known for good Mexican food but compared to the other disappointments this is at least passible. Their food lacks the richness or flavors of better Mexican cuisine but service is fast. I would avoid the carne asada which is a huge disappointment. In fact most of their meats are overcooked and dry. If you are not used to good Mexican then this place will pass. Simple items like rice and beans are reasonable but you will know what I mean on your first dip into their disappointing salsa. It must be home made since it would never sell in the stores and their is only one level of spiceness to choose from. If you not expecting much then you won't be disappointed. My wife likes there pork an keeps dragging me back so I keep trying to find something that I might like. I will let you know if I find something special but not yet.

1  Thank David L
Reviewed 27 July 2018 via mobile

This Mexican restaurant is to die for, real authentic Mexican food. The atmosphere is awesome, the staff are so nice and fast at getting your food to the table. If you are in the area and want a good mexican food this is the place to be. I highly recommend it. I give 5 stars all the way around