“What a selections!”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed 10 August 2018 via mobile

The entire crew is just fantastic. Kim behind the bar is just outstanding, and Kevin cares and worries about the whole place. The veal shank rib is a must try with the risotto, and the Tito‘s dirty martini with blue cheese olives is just fantastic. We’re trying to go twice a week if my wallet can hold out. A great place to stop and relax. If the Stacie‘s are there, then the place was really Rocks!

Reviewed 8 August 2018 via mobile

We stopped her for dinner. I ordered from the happy hour early bird menu The entrees includes soft drink and salad or soup. I had the liver and onions. Very small portion. It was enough for me but if you have a good appetite I would suggest you order from the full size menu which my husband ordered his dinner. He ordered a coup of soup beside the salad which he wouldn’t do again. The cup of soup was$6. Definitely overpriced

Reviewed 7 August 2018

We enjoy coming here for the steak every year during the national matches. We will return next year, service was good but a little busy, dont recommend weekend nights.

Reviewed 29 July 2018

Great people and great food!!! Had some lobster Dainties that were great. Probably the friendliest staff I have ever come across!!

Reviewed 28 July 2018

I hosted a lunch for approximately 40 family members and friends. I selected 1812 primarily because they were able to accommodate the group.

We ordered from the menu. At our table the appetizers, Shrimp Scampi, Calamari & Seared Walleye Cakes were very tasty and only the tip of the iceberg for the food we were to be served. From all reports, the homemade soups were also excellent.

The main courses were a cross range of what was available on the menu. I had the Fettuccine Alfredo & Asparagus with Shrimp and a Salad. It and the serving size was a perfect. Unlike many restaurants, it was properly seasoned, allowing the flavors to come through. Many had the Perch in both iterations. I also saw a couple of the Grilled Veal Liver courses.

The Desert tray is dangerous because you want one of everything. The servings look to be sized for two. I'm diabetic so didn't have dessert, yet from watching everyone, they were all consumed with great gusto. Everyone I spoke with said their meal was Perfect.

The service was on the spot and the kitchen was able to prepare our food in a timely manner so that everyone was served their main course at the same time. This was a difficult feat given the number of people in our group.